Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Talented kukreja

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Dont u think this banda is over talented.what if he has not technical skill but he is pretty good in pataofying n chamchagiri business.in today world if a person is good in these things then success kya mahasuccess pakki hain.i m really impressed with his skills n trust me i hav seen many ppl like him in real life n fb too.i hav doubt abt following him in my life as i m worst at this business but cannot deny these persons r good for giving u laugh even in stressful situation.i m looking forward for getting more chamchagiri tips.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Talented kukreja" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.