Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

A second chance

V Lakshmi

Actress Sanjana Singh, who made quite an impression with her performance in Renigunta, is back with Yaarukku Theriyum, a crime thriller.
    Talking about her character in the film, she says, "I was waiting for a meaty role, and this was just the right option. The film is about a bunch of youngsters who get locked up in a factory for a night. The next day, none of us remember our identity. I play the love interest of Harish Raj, a Kannada actor. Our track is quite hilarious. Although we're married, we don't remember it after the fateful night and he starts flirting with me once we regain consciousness!"
    Sanjana admits she refused the film the first time she was narrated her character. "I loved the story, but other factors didn't work out. And later, when I got the same script through another source, I thought I was destined to play the role and agreed to do the film," she smiles.
    After a cameo appearance in Ko (in Aga Naga...), Sanjana has also danced for a number in Nithinsathyaa's
Mayanginen Thayanginen. "I will also be seen as Thalaivasal Vijay's second wife in Kadhal Padhai," she informs.
    Buzz is, she's in the running to play one of the leads in Vimal's forthcoming film.

Sanjana Singh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A second chance" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top