GoodBye...For a while...!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RockDaWorld

Groupbie

RockDaWorld

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys...!!
I have my C.A. Final exams in May this year...so wont be watching NBTNMKK or commenting till the end of my exams *sobs* ...coz im crazily addicted to the Show as well as IF...!! Guys ...please wish me luck and pray for me...I believe wen i start watching d show again...NBTNMKK will be the NO.1 show...!!! Hurray...!!
Buckle up NBTNMKK tians...!! We gotta take this show to d top spot...!! Yeyeye...!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT--MohanKiRaadha-.RajvirNandini..Suprabha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GoodBye...For a while...!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockDaWorld

Hey Guys...!!
I have my C.A. Final exams in May this year...so wont be watching NBTNMKK or commenting till the end of my exams *sobs* ...coz im crazily addicted to the Show as well as IF...!! Guys ...please wish me luck and pray for me...I believe wen i start watching d show again...NBTNMKK will be the NO.1 show...!!! Hurray...!!
Buckle up NBTNMKK tians...!! We gotta take this show to d top spot...!! Yeyeye...!!!

All the best dear...i dont know u...but our interests are commonLOL...m too preparing for CPT...and ur preparing for CA...only one difference...So all the best...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
hey dear really miss you come back soon.

All the best for your exam...do your better.

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
all the best 

.Suprabha.

IF-Addictz

.Suprabha.

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
All the best ur exam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.