Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Hola DSDDSBians.. Nothing much in today's epi.. Except for my cutest RajVi

epi begins with D reaching home only to find it locked. She decides to go directly to the venue. Viraj plays with the mouse by feeding it cheese. He calls up D imitating Sanjay and tells D to meet him at the police station. D agrees n goes to the police station. Viraj smirks and says that when Budhiya couldnt recognise my voice how is she going to unmask me.

RajVi paradise- Viraj dresses up Jhanvi and says that its Siya's engagement but Jhanvi looks like the bride. *so true* Jhan blushes. Viraj thinks that there Unniyal will welcum D. D goes and sees that Sanju is still in jail and wonders who called her up. A constable goes in and Unniyal gives him D's photo. He tells him to keep a watch if this woman cums here. Constable tells him that she was just outside. D who watches this runs away. Unniyal and his men follow her.

RajVi are about to leave. Viraj tells Geeta to keep a watch on the mouse. While walking, Jhanvi trips but Viraj holds her. However, Geeta gets scared and the drops the mouse trap. Viraj is furious as the mouse escapes and shouts at Geeta. Jhanvi is worried as she thinks its not a gud sign. Viraj tells her to calm down. *must watch scene.*

Unniyal's Team follows D who hides. D realises that Viraj doesnt want her to reach there. She plans to unmask him infront of all the people.

-Done-

Edited by KriYa_life - 04 February 2012 at 4:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_nikkyahcirvarshababymilwebcrazygodManipadmaSun-Lovelastminnabz8888naj7--Flora--Mili27..Naina..LuvAbhiyaarjuhizee10ivy_11l0veyNiceup

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 3rd February 2012- Cat & Mouse Game continues" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
thnxx kriya ...rajvi scenes were so cute Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Ur welcum Sweets..
Yestday RajVi were really very chweet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadma

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
thank u 4 d wu!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ramona!

PS: I think it's the 3rd of February, not the 4th LOL

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update. Rajvi were looking so good and happy! I had not even realised that the policeman was called Unniyal. Dadi was acting like an action queen. Ramona dear, I also saw the VM today. Loved it but could not send you a PM as your mailbox was full.

ivy_11

IF-Rockerz

ivy_11

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update Smile

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Thank you for the lovely update. Rajvi were looking so good and happy! I had not even realised that the policeman was called Unniyal. Dadi was acting like an action queen. Ramona dear, I also saw the VM today. Loved it but could not send you a PM as your mailbox was full.

Which vm??????????? Confused is it on RajVi?????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.