•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh the music launch? Nicee! Thanks for posting!

I wonder if they will share these versions of the title song in the actual show...loved the female version that was being sung in the beginning.
Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love the music of the show. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LMAO the ending was so hilarious with Aakanksha saying that she has to deal with THREE kids on the set while pointing at Kunal๐Ÿ˜†
Hi dear..๐Ÿ˜Š
i have seen this video Long back & hav downloaded it also..:)

Thanks for sharing anyways..
oh aww thx for sharing :D
oh my god what a video yaar thank you so much

ye log music launch me bhi lad rahe he๐Ÿ˜† great job all of the them๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
yaar ye dono real life me kitne paas or kitne enjoy karte he ek dusre ke saath ...jaldi show me bhi Aaisa ho jaaye.

megha says there is 3kids on the set...mohan also kid...yes he is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

In the lauch video performance too Mohan has some really funny lines - Mohan's reply "tumhe maa kisne bana diya๐Ÿ˜† for Megha's "tumhe kisne reporter bana diya". Mohan just makes up dialogues like he does many times with Guru too, to have last word. 

Megha said in the Intv section ' about mohan's 1st impression about megha  -" kahan se aagayi' (some word inbetween I didn't get that) then "hatto saamne se". can anyone tell me what is the word megha used.(it starts around 12.02 min in the video). 

From this, we get to know that Mohan is unmarried. So rashmi is not his wife. I believe she may not be his girlfriend, from the way his mom mentioned about her taking care of him. So its something else. what could it be. we have to wait some more. 

If the Launch video can be believed then megha too will fall in love. No compulsion/majboori marriage etc. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
@subha

i am never worried for mohan's past.and yes mohan says tumhe maa kis ne bana diya๐Ÿ˜† megha tumhe reporter kis ne bana diya๐Ÿ˜†

hattoo samne se yaad nahi he kab use kiya he...