Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Calling Chika! Read this. Calling Chika!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PriyaxBassi

Goldie

PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Chika please update soon on your SNS FF or write us a OS please(IF you can  Embarrassed
Really need your imagination right now to save us! I want more Gohem and Raji Embarrassed I like your writing pieces way better than what is happening in the story right now!
Also any other SNS writers who are updating, please pm me :)

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 03 February 2012 at 6:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27famzii05-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Calling Chika! Read this. Calling Chika!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Awwwh how touching!EmbarrassedLOL

Right now im in complete de-hydration mode!ROFL

The SNS track currently is preventing me from writing any type of SNS OS/FF/SS -__________-

If i do make one, Its probably going to be sending Koki to an isolated island with aliens, Klling Urmi and Kinjal cause they annoy me, banging Gopi's head so she knows not to get involved with Raashi and well givingRaashi a personality transplant!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassifamzii05

PriyaxBassi

Goldie

PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

The SNS track currently is preventing me from writing any type of SNS OS/FF/SS -__________-

If i do make one, Its probably going to be sending Koki to an isolated island with aliens, Klling Urmi and Kinjal cause they annoy me, banging Gopi's head so she knows not to get involved with Raashi and well givingRaashi a personality transplant!ROFL

ROFL I rather read that than the current story lineLOL

famzii05-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaxBassi

ROFL I rather read that than the current story lineLOL

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I'll try and update today, as in Saturday!LOL

But i can't promise anything,Grrr i need some serious Gohem scenes, Oh and i have the funnest scenario and a shocking twist coming up, Yayy Priya your motivating me!Tongue

PriyaxBassifamzii05

PriyaxBassi

Goldie

PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

But i can't promise anything,Grrr i need some serious Gohem scenes, Oh and i have the funnest scenario and a shocking twist coming up, Yayy Priya your motivating me!Tongue

It is still Friday here Embarrassed and I understand LOL OMG My bro scared the Censoredright now. I turned around and he was sleeping on the bedROFL
OMG they better put good Gohem scenes and OMG you are getting me excited! I wanna read the twist!Tongue and Glad to motivate Embarrassed Just miss your SNS pieces Embarrassed

Edited by PriyaxBassi - 03 February 2012 at 6:59pm

famzii05-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

It is still Friday here Embarrassed and I understand LOL OMG My bro scared the Censoredright now. I turned around and he was sleeping on the bedROFL
OMG they better put good Gohem scenes and OMG you are getting me excited! I wanna read the twist!Tongue and Glad to motivate Embarrassed Just miss your SNS pieces Embarrassed

How touching!, You can always go to my birthday thread that you oh so kindly posted and look through my pieces of workEmbarrassed

Hehe awwwhr, The twist i thought of today, Im going to put it up as the precap in the next update for more suspence,Im so excited now!Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

PriyaxBassi

Goldie

PriyaxBassi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

How touching!, You can always go to my birthday thread that you oh so kindly posted and look through my pieces of workEmbarrassed

Hehe awwwhr, The twist i thought of today, Im going to put it up as the precap in the next update for more suspence,Im so excited now!Cool

Oh yeah I can do that Embarrassed omg I loved your double trouble OS! I read it soo many timesEmbarrassed

Suspense Shocked Ok you already are killing me here LOL

famzii05-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top