Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

leeches

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
urmila and rashi,   they are both blood sucking leeches  they are never satisfied with  all have so once they see  that they deserve more they start to suck blood again to make themselves fatter,  rashi got a beautiful present from jigar (goham)  but she still not satisfied n then she got half the money from the guest no she wanted it all n it should have been given to her,  urmilla  first stole the lottery winnings then she lost some due to her own stupidity  so she tries to steal  from gold shop  how disgustin n then try n blame it on gopi   no matter what gopi does for them or not they will never be satisfied.  its time for the serial to  show rashis kalakaris with her mother we cannot bear to watch crap all the time 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-maddy311varshu27Dhabu89famzii05ANJ4-JollyJabeen-Justlikethat1Xarina.Nafisa.Mandy20

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Correctly said.. They will suck the blood out until the very last drop... Materialism is ok until it stays within limits. For Urmi and Rashi, even if they owned MB, they would still feel jealous and greedy if they find Gopi smiling about something. At least Rashi is a little ok, but Urmi Dead.. This woman calls herself a mother Angry

Hopefully all this is leading to their own downfall. I do not want another full year of Kalaakaris before the next one is revealed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89varshu27-JollyJabeen-

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Actually leaches have a mission in life. They may be blood suckers but they are capable of saving lives...Rashi and Urmi are good for nothing useless waste of space. They are the kind of bugs that the world would be better without. They would not be missed for a millisecondDead

varshu27-JollyJabeen-Justlikethat1

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Down

varshu27-JollyJabeen-Justlikethat1

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Parasites is a better name for them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89varshu27-JollyJabeen-Justlikethat1ANJ4

varshu27 IF-Rockerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
urshi duo no matter what will never ever be satisfied...and due to this they cannot ever be happy...this is going to be their punishment...

Dhabu89ANJ4-JollyJabeen-

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I really want them to suffer physically. I mean I want them to be beat up by some goonda's they wronged...I really really hate this duoAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4-JollyJabeen-

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL  so true...

Suk, come here...Hug Just remember, what goes around comes around...ek din aayega, when they'll get paid twice the amount of what they've done. 

EDIT: I'm laughing b/c I'm just exhausted from all this analyzing that I don't know what else to do...seems like my brain went where the CVs' brain went...Ouch

Edited by RachP - 03 February 2012 at 5:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index