Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Luv tat consumes everythng,luv tat destroys all!

Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Havent seen parichay in two days. Thanks to work and a sick husband. So I am back on forum to just read about what's happening with SiNal and though all this is expected, I cant help but feel a slight tingle of anticipation. Anticipation of something good that's on our way.

My heart went out to Kunal Chopra. Not because life has literally decided to extort him for the 5 useless though peaceful years he spent with his family. He is paying for every minute he spent that way with turbulence in his life. It started off with Anand's death and now he is on the verge of getting out of a relationship that probably is the only thing that matters to him at this point.

Many would say its just the guilt of sleeping with his brother's love that's causing him the grief but that's not true. He should have felt guiltier than this when he got married to Siddhi in the first place. He did that for his mother, to save her life, to pull her out of the zombie state that she is but has that changed now?! Why is he then feeling guilty all of a sudden?! Why is he ready to let Siddhi go even when his mother for whom he got married is still not well. She is still living in a vegetable state and yet Kunal wants Siddhi to get out of the Chopra house and make a life for her own self. That because he now cares and loves her deeply. This respect, care and love was not present when they got married so the thought of future, her future never stuck to him. For him, it became number one priority to save his mom but now he cares for her future and so he is ready to face his mom's deteriorating health if that means happiness and a life free of obligations for Siddhi. It's a shame that he hasn't realized it yet but very very soon he will.

I am not blind to Siddhi's predicament but I hate the fact that she is not confident about Kunal and his feelings. How come Seema being the third person understands his silent care and love for her but not the woman herself. I am sure no woman would feel anything but sad if her husband says sorry after the consummation but what about shaking him out of his misunderstanding, making him aware of the fact that "you fall in love only once in your lifetime" is a childishly romantic concept that does not work real time. That you end up falling in love over and over again. For some lucky ones, they fall in love with the same person but for the unlucky ones who haven't found their soulmate yet, they do fall in and out of love as life progresses!

I am hoping for a track where she fights for him or against him!

If its going Disclosure way then she can take up Kunal's case in the court to prove him innocent. That would surely make Kunal see her unspoken feelings for him and loyalty too!

If it's the case he has taken up for the divorce, I want Siddhi to fight the case from the girl's point of view to contest the divorce, stating how she fell in love with her husband and moved on from her feelings for her husband's brother. This would be an ultimate parallel drawn between their lives.

If its for him, her pain and longing will be obvious enough to override his guilt. If its against him, he should realize the absence of wanting to win by hook or crook to prove her wrong, just the way he felt last time they faced each other in court. That change will tell him how things have changed over the couple of months! That she is now a woman above everything else and anyone else in his life. That Kunal Chopra not only bows down to her but wont mind losing a case to her ' something he surely hated last time!

I hope this love, this feeling, the pain that it brings along, the longing consumes them this way where no one else, nothing else matters instead of destroying them and their family. My best wishes to SiNal.. J

Edited by Kshiti_Kunal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kshiti 😊,

Everyday you amuses me with your posts...
You write so well👏   and that no one couldn't disagree anywhere...

Well written, well put and well stated. 👏  👏

Amen to your Post and once again Loved it and totally totally agree...

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
As you said they didnt have the love for each other before, but now sadly and unfortunately, the love and care they have for each other is what making them to let the other go thinking that it was for the other ones happiness and welfare...

Hope they soon understand it that, that was not the case and Hopefully as you have said,
Siddhi makes kunal understand through the cases... Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
This is what I said in other thread also...
about siddhi's action for Kunal's one so far .

why cant she speak out when the water as overflown the bridge..why still she is keeping Mum, when it was the right moment to speak it...

She Does wish to go ahead with it even though she know she cant and its just end up in more suffer for all of them...
Ok, little does of she know as of now, leaving out Kunal, atleast all others in chopra's family including her will only feel bad and get Takleef  with this Divorce .

How Kunal doesnt understand the real reason behind Siddhi's actions (like getting anger on seeing him with Witcha and her blush when she does thing for him and even the blush on their memorable night where all saying she does love him or consdier him as husband) and misjudged her...

Siddhi too doing the same mistake, She couldn't think or analyse kunal statements where he does say or always end up saying he wants her Kushi and not her ashu... which means he do care more for her and love her indeed...

Oh god, these two want to leave each other and go far away thinking that , That is what the other needs though they love the other and it ends in suffer ...
Both doing same mistake and sacrifice...

But the sacrifice is for whom and who will be happy...Nope ...Both as not got it...

Hope they get it as you had mentioned...

all the best from me too..
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superbbb post.  loved it

seema was teh star today

i really hope siddhi has got some confidence after seema's dialogues, i want to see siddhi fight for her love and marriage. i really wish cvs take some good tracks to make kunal realise that siddhi loves him and he too loves her

i think cvs on purpose have left kunal's full realisation hanging, bec they want to blend that in the upcoming tracks. he is back to drinking, with the mention of div, imagine how would he become if the div actually takes place. 

wonder what siddhi will do when he gives her the div papers on mon, hope she doesnt start crying but doenst something concrete, for me siddhi is a strong girl but has lost focus under her insecurities

i wont mind siddhi using the apporach vik took for raveena suicide attempts

dont you think they can bring a male entry for siddhi soon, where we can see kunal feeling jealous, that could be start of his proper realisation?

norzar

shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well written Kshiti [ not sure if that is what u are called as]. Inspite of these last 2 weeks of not so good tracks for us viewers, you have posted such positive things about what has happened so far and what they could do to resolve this moving forward. again no matter how many other folks lecture them, they have to resolve themselves as seema aptly put at the end. That is where they are failing so far.

@norzar : I was also hoping that they would introduce a male friend of Siddhi [ like they had shown when Kunal saw Siddhi with her friend and had Anand break off the engagement talks] to get Kunal jealous which would have been less drastic and dramatic as Divorce track. Divorce does not help anyone and if Kunal already started drinking thinking about divorce, life would be worse for him later on. Inspite of knowing that and Raj/Seema lecturing her, she confesses her love to sleeping Kunal but still decides to leave him in that state.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=norzar]hi

superbbb post.  loved it

seema was teh star today

i really hope siddhi has got some confidence after seema's dialogues, i want to see siddhi fight for her love and marriage. i really wish cvs take some good tracks to make kunal realise that siddhi loves him and he too loves her

i think cvs on purpose have left kunal's full realisation hanging, bec they want to blend that in the upcoming tracks. he is back to drinking, with the mention of div, imagine how would he become if the div actually takes place. 

wonder what siddhi will do when he gives her the div papers on mon, hope she doesnt start crying but doenst something concrete, for me siddhi is a strong girl but has lost focus under her insecurities

i wont mind siddhi using the apporach vik took for raveena suicide attempts

dont you think they can bring a male entry for siddhi soon, where we can see kunal feeling jealous, that could be start of his proper realisation?

norzar
@ blue agree with you. thats what i ve been feeling. sidhi is a strong girl, yet calm and composed. when it comes to solve others problems, she is more confident than kunu, intact sidhi is kunus confident. but now, the girl is afraid of loosing her love, loosing her husband, his love...she is just shattered, infact shocked by the events after the consummation. at this point she isn't reacting because, she herself is confused, and traumatized

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post i like how you put out your views
you write really well👏

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kshiti, you should be assigned the marriage counselor for Siddhi and Kunal. I am sure one session with you and these 2 will never think of parting ways again. As always your thoughts make my heart melt and start longing for sinal reunion. It disturbs me to see 2 people staying apart in-spite of being thoroughly in love with one another. This nonsense should end soon enough or else I am going to develop anxiety disorder because I so badly want these 2 to be together again after having spent such a beautiful night together. It wouldn't be so hard for me to see them apart If Kunal Chopra wasn't such a great lover to Siddhi. They made their consummation night look so real as If they are 2 people who are actually madly in love and can't spent even one moment apart. Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Kshiti, you should be assigned as a marriage counselor for Siddhi and Kunal. I am sure one session with you and these 2 will never think of parting way again. As always your thoughts make my heart melt and start logging for sinal reunion. It disturbs me to see 2 people staying apart in-spite of being thoroughly in love with one another. This nonsense should end soon enough or else I am going to develop anxiety disorder because I so badly want these 2 to be together again after having spent such a beautiful night together. It wouldn't be so hard for me to see them apart If Kunal Chopra wasn't such a great lover to Siddhi. They made their consummation night look so real as If they are 2 people who are actually madly in love and can't spent even a moment apart.

Rani me too...i cant even concentrate in my class...i thinkk i m gonna fail this semester 😆i dont listen to lectures...keep thinking about their scenes especailly their intimate scenes😊...they were so beautiful...they really made that scene look very real...after consummation they acted like as if they have really spent the night together...superb acting here👏...and Kshiti as usual very nicely written thoughts👏...and true she is not confident about her own love...so surprised she cant tell him her feelings but is shown always being successful in helping other ppl...Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago