Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Feb 3rd: Spiderman to the "rescue" (?) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

new-ray

new-ray

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
nice updates

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 3rd: Spiderman to the "rescue" (?) (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the replies and comments, everyone :-)

Sorry I couldn't get to replying individually but I enjoyed reading everyone's comments and observations :-)

-----------------

A day later, but some things I wanted to add in terms of dialogues I found interesting.

Mohan's list of "Abey! Sun na, Arey yaar" type phrases which liven up any scene for me. Loved his "mere paas aaj bakwaas karne ke liye faaltu time nahin hai" bit too.

Megha first shouting so much at Mohan to let her go, get out of the auto etc. etc...and the minute he dumps her and runs out of the auto to chase after Koyal, first thing she says, "Ab mujhe chhod ke kahaan bhaag rahe ho?"LOL

Don't know if it was intentional or not but the way Megha stopped Mohan by putting her hand on his arm was an interesting parallel to the scene when Mohan stopped that guy who put his hand on Megha's shoulder in the market...I was reminded of that scene.

Edited by nureat01 - 05 February 2012 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomNymeriaSunna_Deewani

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
 @nurLOL i love

Ab Mujey Chor Ke Kaha Bhaag Rahe HoLOL
Arey yaar chor do mujeyLOL
also he says Tumhare paas or Koi kaamdhandha nahi he kyaLOL
jo hamesha Taang ladaane  aa jaati hoLOL

Edited by Laher26 - 05 February 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
LOLL I also loved this exchange:

Mohan: Arey CHUP!

Megha: TUM chup!

ROFL  So childish it was how Megha responded with a TUM chup...that added to the scene more than the stuff we'd already seen in the promo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetwithout-fathomNymeria-RadhaMohan-

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Yay nice episode! :)

Thank God that creep son of a Censored Rustogi got a thappad at last! What satisfaction to see that! That bit really got my blood boiling while watching the episode! I was at the edge of my seat just wanting to slap him MYSELF! Kamina kahin ka! As if he still had the guts to humiliate Megha even more! 

I am so glad that Mohan-Megha auto incident happened because otherwise Megha might just have apologized to that creep-ass Rustogi. Which would not have been good for that creep's already massive ego. Like JZephyr said, what is it about this guy that just makes your blood boil? He just OOZES creepiness! I wanted to applaud and whistle for those two boys who were laughing at Rustogi after he got ditched by Megha. He deserves that kind of treatment only. Patah nahin khud ko kahin ka prince samajhta hai, kameena Censored!!!!! 

Phew...*breathes* ok I had to rant about that too! I really liked the build up in this episode...all the events leading up to that end slap. As an audience I was so involved, I could feel the intensity building up too...and as I said wanting to slap that Rustogi myself. That's good writing and direction right there. 

LOL at  "The amazing adventures of Spiderman and Mirchi Madam" LOL Yeah, these two could totally start their own comic series...with the amount of accidental scrapes they get in, together! They really do have their adventures na? LOL 

While we knew that the auto scene was coming...I thought it was funny how in the beginning also Mohan steals that auto Megha was going to get on in. LOL As if! Of course it had to be him only who could get in her way like that. 

I like Mohan's "on a mission" mode. Cool He doesn't let anything get in his way. 

I think we got to see some interesting shades of Megha in this episode. LOL Such as her child-like ways. This is the first time I've seen her in that spontaneous kind of a mood. Mohan toh is always on the go...just "living life on the edge" (I'm quoting that from the launch interviews..Kunal's own words about Mohan's character). But this was the first time Megha has been out of her comfort zone I think. Well, while the going to search for Nanhi with Mohan, was also a novel and an uncomfortable experience for Megha...atleast that one was planned. It wasn't THIS out of the blue and spontaneous! LOL And she got so child like and impulsive in that moment...it was definitely a new side of hers we haven't seen yet. Hilariously adorable the way she was pulling Mohan's shoulder. And the way she was dragging him by the arm later on so as to prevent him from running after Koyal. LOL 

You can tell this "badtameez" nature of Mohan's really gets on Megha's nerves. LOL She actually forgot all about her issues regarding Rustogi and all in that moment where she just HAD to stop Mohan from his "badtameez" ways. Mohan is such a wave of energy in Megha's otherwise monotonous and habitual life. It's like he is making her fight against herself. Unintentionally of course...by the ways of fate interfering. But he's enabling her to act...to cause a change in her life! To not just get into the same repeated patterns of listening to her family members...that same pattern of getting pressurized by them. Instead of being able to make her own choices. Being free to make her own decisions...heck being free to at least maintain her dignity. For having to apologize to Rustogi would be a loss of Megha's self respect. 

And ohh Mohan actually did call Megha "Mrs. Vyas" today huh? They are subconsciously making progress...in terms of getting familiar with each other. It does indeed feel like they've both accepted the fact that they will continue to be around to interfere in each other's lives and get into these scrapes. 

I loved Mohan's "Arey yaarrr" when Megha pops up once again, distracting him from his mission. I loved his, "Tumhe aur koi kaam dhandha nahin hai kya? This is none of your business YAAR" LOL LOL Did he just "yaar" the oh so dignified and cautious "Mr's Vyas"? Man I love Mohan! LOL He can just about "sun na", and "abe" and "yaar" anyone! LOL Ahhh can't tell you how happy it makes me to find such realistic and chill type ke characters!!! Big smile Day Dreaming

I think this was the first scene we've scene where neither Megha nor Mohan were cautious in their behaviours towards each other. Minus of course their very first interaction...which coincidentally was also similar...with Megha stopping Mohan from being "badtameez". LOL But after that, both of them have been somewhat cautious towards each other. This scene was like both of them full on yelling and KHUL ke suna-oing to each other! LOL I loved Megha's "TUM CHUP!" too with just as much volume and intensity as Mohan's "ABE CHUP!" LOL And of course this scene also had that familiarity that Mohan and Megha's very first interaction did not have. I think the next time Mohan has to chase Koyal, he'll probably recite a little prayer to himself to hopefully not run into Mrs. Mirchi Madam again. Such is their fate. LOL

I also liked that foreshadowing, ironic line "Mujhe kyun apne saath bhaga rahe ho?" And also the bit where Megha says, "Tumhe patah toh hai tumhare saath kya hua hai, mujhe toh patah bhi nahin ke mera anjaam kya hoga"...something along those lines. But it was just so easy for her to voice out her worries to Mohan like that no? It was a delicate and vulnerable sa moment for Megha there for a bit. I have never seen Megha this extroverted and OPEN before. She was without any guard in this scene...just being impulsive and saying/doing whatever came into her mind first. Mohan really brought out this impulsive side of Megha's. LOL

So much good stuff we got to see in this episode regarding Megha and Mohan's interactions. Such new little sides to their interaction. I liked. :)

Oh and how can I forget Guru's presence in this episode? LOL We saw an extension of Guru's character as well in that brief little scene of his with Mohan. Guru seems to represent the simple thinking people who have fallen into Dinnanath's "sant admi" image. Guru is also a part of the public that doesn't really question what they see/hear/read around them. They just innocently and faithfully believe in what they see. Whereas, since Mohan is a journalist he has that critical eye. I think this aspect of Guru's character also gave us a heads up on the kind of politician this Dinnanath guy is. He seems to have very cleverly and convincingly portrayed this image of a "good citizen" of himself. He seems to have some power and approach to be able to get away with so many corruption crimes and still obtain the appearance of having a clean slate. No wonder Mohan is facing so many obstacles in order to "reveal" this guy. 

Guru also seems to be very religious and superstitious. LOL As we also saw in that fan dropping scene with him and his aggarbatti's. Awww...he's so adorable. LOL 

I loved Mohan's, "Nahin chaiye teri chai BE" LOL *takes a note of all the Mohan-isms that make watching this show so much more entertaining* :D

And his, "Tujhe kya milla? Dal, chawal, kambhal, joota, CHAPPAL mein se tujhe kya milla?" ROFL Especially note Mohan's growing frustration and emphasis on each upcoming item on this list...and that last CHAPPAL had me LOL-ing totally. Reminded me of his "MACHAR" dialogue with Megha. LOL I love Mohan in his "khunass" mode. LOL I can see both Megha and Guru irritating Mohan and bringing out this "khunass" mode out of him. Only Nanhi will take his side. :P LOL 

And Guru's defensive, "Bhikhari nahin hoon main" ROFL Sort of reminded me of the "Piddi nahin hoon main" LOL 

And the precap was awesome too. I also liked this new avataar of Mohan's in his specs. And Guru as his sidekick. LOL Awesome to see that the story is also moving ahead. Soon Mohan will know about Megha's connection with Dinnanath...yay! *excited muh* :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16without-fathom-Fivr-Nymeria-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Finally got a chance to watch this episode. It was a very good end to the week.
You said it all and Ummm... I don't have anything else left to add. Looking forward to today's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-AreYaar

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I saw the episode on Friday hi.. But then once I got home, I couldn't find the energy to come online sahi sey until this morning. Confused

Seriously, it was an amazing Friday ka episode.. The Mohan-Megha interactions were interesting and that douche bag Rastogi had my blood boiling. I was eating lunch and fuming at the screen. I think people sitting next to me were worried k something might be wrong. LOL I do hope though k ab sey jo precap dikhayen woh AGLE din ka hi ho. I don't want to see a precap for Friday all way from Monday.. It defeats the purpose of making me look forward to the show if all they show me is the same precap which I know won't happen until later.

Oh oh, waise Anu I see you made an any on my favorite bit! The one where Megha charges at Mohan after he goes all "Tumhe pata bhi hai k tumne mere saath kya kiya hai!" or something like that. Oh oh oh.. I loved it! *runs to snag some new avis* LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I saw the episode on Friday hi.. But then once I got home, I couldn't find the energy to come online sahi sey until this morning. Confused

Seriously, it was an amazing Friday ka episode.. The Mohan-Megha interactions were interesting and that douche bag Rastogi had my blood boiling. I was eating lunch and fuming at the screen. I think people sitting next to me were worried k something might be wrong. LOL I do hope though k ab sey jo precap dikhayen woh AGLE din ka hi ho. I don't want to see a precap for Friday all way from Monday.. It defeats the purpose of making me look forward to the show if all they show me is the same precap which I know won't happen until later.

Oh oh, waise Anu I see you made an any on my favorite bit! The one where Megha charges at Mohan after he goes all "Tumhe pata bhi hai k tumne mere saath kya kiya hai!" or something like that. Oh oh oh.. I loved it! *runs to snag some new avis* LOL

LOL it's ok, Fivray...haan I did make avis on those scenes...they're posted in the gallery.

I think the precap on Friday was showing the story over a course of a few epis...we might get the Mohan-Nanhi scene today when she tells him about her dad and maybe the "Sherlock-Watson" type MG scene when they realize that Amar Vyas was Megha's husband will air tomorrow or day after.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom-Fivr-Nymeria

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.