Feb 3rd: Spiderman to the "rescue" (?)

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So finally we have it...the much awaited auto kidnap epi😆

I'm almost tempted to title this "The amazing adventures of Spiderman and Mirchi Madam"...they could start a whole comic book series on that.

The Guru-Mohan scene in the beginning started off the epi on a good note and I enjoyed their banter as always...especially Mohan sarcastically asking Guru which dal chaawal joota chappal HE has been given by Dinanath that he's busy singing his praises😆

They set things up well for the final slap...Rastogi up to his usual cheapdi harkatein and trying to humiliate Megha as much as he could...finally she gave it to him👏👏...good build up and showed that Megha will not take an attack on her dignity and self-respect in any form👏

Mohan "stealing" the auto from Megha in her initial attempts to get an auto...quite amusing😆

Finally literally taking off with the auto later on muttering, "Sorry auto waale, meri bike bhi chori ho gayi hai"😆😆

His reaction on turning and seeing Megha.. and her finally realizing it's HIM...hilarious😆...they must feel that they are ek dusre ki life ki permanent panauti😆...the almost childish way in which Megha was pulling at his shirt trying to get him to stop was hilarious to watch...liked that brief moment in b/w when he pushes her and she falls back and he softens and apologizes to her...it was just right without any excessive melodrama thrown in.

Finally in the bits later on when Megha goes into "jhansi ki rani" mode and tries to "rescue" Koyal from Mohan again😆...it was HILARIOUS the way she was clutching on to his arm and trying to drag him back when he was running after Koyal...and the way he literally backed up when she pointed a finger at him and told him he has no idea how much he's messed things up for her.

First time today he called her Mrs. Vyas...and automatically added the "aap" along with it😆...otherwise he was calling her tum all the time😆...he looked a bit scared when she poked the finger at him too😆...good scene.

Precap mein we see a very "scholarly" looking Mohan😆...the glasses suit him and the show finally seems to be picking up steam on the Amar-Dinanath angle...looks like Mohan will connect the dots soon and turn to Megha for info about Amar's angle in the case.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great job dear

His reaction on turning and seeing Megha.. and her finally realizing it's HIM...hilarious😆...they must feel that they are ek dusre ki life ki permanent panauti😆...the almost childish way in which Megha was pulling at his shirt trying to get him to stop was hilarious to watch...liked that brief moment in b/w when he pushes her and she falls back and he softens and apologizes to her...it was just right without any excessive melodrama thrown in.

Finally in the bits later on when Megha goes into "jhanki ki rani" mode and tries to "rescue" Koyal from Mohan again😆...it was HILARIOUS the way she was clutching on to his arm and trying to drag him back when he was running after Megha...and the way he literally backed up when she pointed a finger at him and told him he has no idea how much he's messed things up for her.

First time today he called her Mrs. Vyas...and automatically added the "aap" along with it😆...otherwise he was calling her tum all the time😆...he looked a bit scared when she poked the finger at him too😆...good scene.

truly l like all your words 😆

mrs.vyas mohan ko rok ne lagi...aacha huva mohan ko jaada gussa na aaya varna mrs.vyas zameen par hoti.
misty85 thumbnail
LOL...The amazing adventures of Spiderman and Mirchi Madam... karo ek thread start karo...
I liked the last scene & the slap... rather than humiliating megha he was displaying his lousy behavior publicly...
"ek dusre ki life ki permanent panauti" You cracked me up...
"scholarly" looking Mohan... Ya.. . about whom only guru knows as he's his biwi 🤣
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
scholarly looking mohan - thats my most favorite line today. 

Mohan didn't really rescue her from the situation. I guess she got some time and a little more of distraction from the disgusting thought of apologizing to Rastogi. But she had to go back. Megha's MU continues about Mohan and koyal. 

I think megha has forgiven mohan for the Ad-fiasco. Thats why she reminded his guilt to mohan, indirectly reminding herself too. Last night in stone throwing scene too, she was not getting too annoyed like earlier. Now too after all the storm over this Rastogi (and auto thing, if she remembers that) she will be lesser annoyed with mohan. She has mellowed a little bit, i think. 

Rastogi instead taking the apology from megha(who would otherwise never apologize for something thats not her fault), wanted to humiliate her further and got a "karaara thappad" from megha. Fool!

Nanhi was too good in her expression to that creep. if possible, she should kick him too on monday before she leaves the cafe. 

I think mohan works on dinanath's corruption rackets, on a case by case basis, collecting required proof in that particular case, rather than generally saying that he is corrupt. Maybe thats why he has not yet taken Amar's case. 

Good things to look forward to, along with a real Mohan-megha convo reg. her problems(as mentioned in the article), in the coming episodes. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhas123

scholarly looking mohan - thats my most favorite line today. LOL thank  you...he looked quite 'distinguished'...makes him look more mature...I like nerds😆

Mohan didn't really rescue her from the situation. I guess she got some time and a little more of distraction from the disgusting thought of apologizing to Rastogi. But she had to go back. Megha's MU continues about Mohan and koyal. Yes he didn't really rescue her...hence the air quotes and the question mark in my title😆...I will say however that he may have changed a possible scenario where Megha might have gone to apologize to Rastogi if Mohan hadn't "whisked" her away however briefly and unintentionally it was...it turned the tide for the situation in a sense.

I think megha has forgiven mohan for the Ad-fiasco. Thats why she reminded it to mohan, indirectly reminding herself too. Last night in stone throwing scene too, she was not getting too annoyed like earlier. Now too after all the storm over this Rastogi (and auto thing, if she remembers that) she will be lesser annoyed with mohan. She has mellowed a little bit, i think.  I don't think she's forgiven him and she hasn't mellowed much either...I'd say it's more like she's resigned herself to Mohan's presence around her...so her anger isn't of that high level constantly...she's getting used to him in a sense😆

Good things to look forward to, along with a real Mohan-megha convo reg. her problems(as mentioned in the article), in the coming episodes.  That article didn't make much sense...I'm waiting to see how that convo happens b/w MM...hope it's a good scene.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laher26

mrs.vyas mohan ko rok ne lagi...aacha huva mohan ko jaada gussa na aaya varna mrs.vyas zameen par hoti.

Thanks, Laher...I hope we get a new promo over the weekend.

haha Mohan usse zyada gussa nahin karta waise bhi...he respects women and waise bhi he gets steamrolled by them many times cuz he's so good natured at heart basically😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

LOL...The amazing adventures of Spiderman and Mirchi Madam... karo ek thread start karo...
I liked the last scene & the slap... rather than humiliating megha he was displaying his lousy behavior publicly...
"ek dusre ki life ki permanent panauti" You cracked me up...
"scholarly" looking Mohan... Ya.. . about whom only guru knows as he's his biwi 🤣

LOL maybe that should be the title of the Mohan Megha appreciation thread😆

haha Mohan-Guru looked even more husband-wifey in the precap...Mohan apni biwi ke saath kaam  ki discussion bhi karta hai...so sweet😆
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
megha said Tumhari story ke liye mujey kyun Bhagaa raho ho😆

mohan's beckward scene mohan total surprice he think lagta isko vapas pagal pan ka dora pad gaya😆
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laher26

megha said Tumhari story ke liye mujey kyun Bhagaa raho ho😆

mohan's beckward scene mohan total surprice he think lagta isko vapas pagal pan ka dora pad gaya😆

Yes it was very funny the way he backed off.