Posted: 12 years ago
I have seen quite a few grandmas like that who favor grandsons and ignore granddaughters. They are old fashioned women who think girls are inferior to boys. These are the grandmas who lament when poti is born in the family and rejoice when pota is born. Some of these sasumas even force DIL to get abortion if its a girl child!😑
 Maybe these women were so severely abused as kids, adolescents, and young women that their outlook has been twisted and warped beyond repair. By abused I mean they were neglected as kids because they were girls, their education was stopped becuz they were girls, they were married off at a young age and then had to bear abuse by their saas or pati or sasural ppl! 
Do u know in India, in many rural households, the girl child still suffers from malnutrition because the mother feeds the boy child more and starves the girl child.  This is a fact I read in a WHO article some years ago.

I think in Bebe's case, its also a control issue! She wants to control her son and grandson...such women think only by controlling the menfolk of the house, they can rule over the bahu and other females of the household! Bebe's method of control is by emotional blackmail and favoritism. She blatantly favors her pota so he will be in her control like her son is and has been.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Arre woh pagal to maa ke pyar main blind hain, he is a fool πŸ˜‘.

I  feel sorry for bechari Sweety G. meri saas aesi hoti to main kab ki pagal khane poonch chuki hoti.
πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
Sorry for jumping in.

But the gold chains/bracelets Bebo gave both kids also showed her bias 😑
Rocky's was a thick one while Ginny's was a thin one.
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Sorry for jumping in.

But the gold chains/bracelets Bebo gave both kids also showed her bias 😑
Rocky's was a thick one while Ginny's was a thin one.

Why are you saying sorry, the forum belongs to all and anyone can post here.

Yes your right, I forgot about that.
Well Ham.. Even though I agree with that.. But I guess Ginny's one was longer.. Rocky's one was like male stuff.. Ginny's one was longer and thinner πŸ˜ƒ
i agree i just hate bebe πŸ˜‘ so much she is starting to annoy me ..infact i told me mom i feel like hitting her with my shoes poor ginny & as for lucky he is a biggest fool ever..oh man wake up and see what's ur mamma dearest is doing to the family..i think sweety and ginny should with leave so thses losers can atleast they can realise the mess they have done especailly Bebe... hate her 😑 

ginni was very happy when swetty  send  rocky  nanu's house poor girl bebey ignore karti hai  so hurt hoti hai😭 ,  bebey is too much vo actually rockey se milney ati hai ...ginni ka naam hi nhi hai n rocky knows this😑   ...ginni was like ''  meri maa bhi kya smart hai ,ab pata chalega bebey ko kissey panga liya hai''πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†