Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA FF GROUP:::SANDS OF TIME::18 July 12 pg 148 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 155

Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 3 Page 155

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
its great but i dnt tink i can write ff ...il be here to read tho

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABHIYA FF GROUP:::SANDS OF TIME::18 July 12 pg 148 (Page 2)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivanirajput

Goldie

shivanirajput

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
hey aysha it was a wonderful start
abhay perfectly evil caring nothing other than sex and blood and pia being an angel would be fun to read
hope she will be able to change him for good and of course in the process fall for him
thanks for the pm and yeah may be i would love to join in this ff only if u consider me good enough to do so

matwamango

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

matwamango

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

its great but i dnt tink i can write ff ...il be here to read tho
 Its OK yaar. I only sent PM's to encourage writers and may i say also to help me with my own time constraints coz i have timing issues due to my own 3 FF's i write but this idea came to me this day and i had to tell it with my girls.

Miracle_leo

IF-Dazzler

Miracle_leo

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
wow all best ff writer r here,cool loved the ff n concept is interesting abhay is evil n piya is angel,very bad yar hero ko hi evil bana diya.am i not wrong piya loved will changed evil abhay in hero.wow awesomeClap update ayesha,loved it to the core.

matwamango

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanirajput

hey aysha it was a wonderful start
abhay perfectly evil caring nothing other than sex and blood and pia being an angel would be fun to read
hope she will be able to change him for good and of course in the process fall for him
thanks for the pm and yeah may be i would love to join in this ff only if u consider me good enough to do so

I consider U to be great albeit i have never read your works before due to my constant FF writing i've never had time to read only write this will give me the opportunity to read the works of others.
Abhay has never been portrayed as evil before i don't think and not the way i have him in my head coz this ABHAY is PURE EVIL. Can an ANGEL SAVE his soul from ETERNAL DAMNATION who knows?
As for Pia as an ANGEL is a new concept from my side as i have portrayed her in my works as many things but not an angel.

shivanirajput

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

wow all best ff writer r here,cool loved the ff n concept is interesting abhay is evil n piya is angel,very bad yar hero ko hi evil bana diya.am i not wrong piya loved will changed evil abhay in hero.wow awesomeClap update ayesha,loved it to the core.
This is a group FF written by myself and TANZIE and Shivani who is writing the next part.
What's the point having ABHAY as the HERO all the time. Can't a Villain begin to make the transition? Evil has never been sexier!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paint.It.BlacK.--faroo--

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-piya-abhay

well thank you so much for pm and writing this ff very different and nice concept 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top