...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Everyone..:)

Today's episode was incomplete without Arjun.. but it was still an excellent episode because today the CV's have clearly depicted what is in Laxmi's heart and mind they seem to finally be in sync.. although she remains unyielding and refuses to accept the importance Ajay holds in her life..

Shraddha was excellent today the anguish with which she repeatedly portrays what she is wants to feel was very well done..

I loved the mixed emotions Laxmi portrayed as she told Dadi how she truly feels about Ajay.. she wants to believe he is  nothing more then a friend yet her eyes spoke volumes there was a much deeper emotion exemplified in them as she poured her heart out she can never see him in pain.. she wants him to always be happy.. and above all she respects him as a human being.. Dadi was fantastic as well.. I loved how she can see through the layers beneath Laxmi's exterior facade she cares for Ajay to the extent of love but is unable to understand her own emotions..

Today I did not mind Purva's interference because it forced Laxmi to look within herself to what she truly wanted in life.. She was pleased to see the dress Arjun sent for her yet the fact that her dreams were finally becoming a reality could not replace the distress caused by her inner turmoil.. even as she was adorning herself for the man she believed to be her soul mate her mind was reminiscing about the man she cannot remove from her mind and heart..

I Loved the fact that the CV's paid attention to details as always.. When Laxmi saw the necklace Ajay bestowed upon her she was annoyed not because it refused to leave her alone as she stated but because of the memories it brought along with it. if she really wanted to get rid of it she could have thrown it out the window.. but she carefully placed it back in to the box.. similar to how she has confined the love she feels for Ajay in one corner of her heart..

The best part of the episode has to be the conversation between Dadi and Laxmi as she is distressed due to her muddled emotions.. adamant as Laxmi is to not accept her feelings Dadi forced her to react today.. Dadi began with asking her what she thought of Purva and Laxmi was absolutely calm even when the conversation seemed to be referring to an alliance between Arjun and P.. she only looked up with shock and pain in her eyes as Dadi said P would be good for Ajay.. This was an exceptional scene.. Laxmi was oblivious to everything around her except for the fear of losing Ajay the man she cares for.. 😳

Arjun or the real Ajay was quite good today as well anyone would think he was really in love but he is simply making an effort to aid a friend..  I was more interested in Laxmi's reaction though she was still lost in Ajay's thoughts she noticed neither the scenery nor the man she waited over 9 years for the only thought that occupied her body and soul was Ajay and the time they spent together.. even as Arjun proposed she was taken aback and hesitant before accepting the necklace she compared everything to Ajay's simplicity his true love for her.. Her confusion was apparent on her face she should have felt elated at gaining what her heart desired yet she felt only forlorn.. desolate as if something was missing..
😍

The best part of the proposal was when Arjun states something is missing Laxmi looks up and you can see who she was thinking of it's easily
decipherable.. and how her face falls when he mentions Music.. poor thing..!

The pre cap was good.. Arjun want to know why they should test Laxmi when they are already aware of her kind heart.. Dadi emphasizes the need to understand what is truly in her heart..

Do share your views Everyone..πŸ€—
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was actually quite satisfied with today's epi although there was an obvious gap without Arjun. After y'day's I was still hopin' that Arjun would somehow distract them from the long awaited confession scene. πŸ˜† 

I think everyone was great today, right?! Shradhha was amazin', expressions, tone it was all great. She had to convey a hell lot of intense emotions today!! I loved her conversation with Dadi. Her face softened when she was talkin' about Ajay and kind of a smile formed. No matter how much she denies, her true feelings were written all over her face. She was soo calm and comfortable when she explained all the things Ajay did for her and her family etc.. isn't this what she looks for in her ideal partner, she can say anythin' about him/to him which she obviously can't with Arjun. Loved dadi as ever, she can read people very well. It was great to see how she acknowledges Lakshmi's sincerity towards Arjun. Lakshmi passed another test.. is it the 5th one?!   Plus, later on when Dadi asks her about Purva! πŸ˜† She was soo shocked and disappointed i guess that she didn't say anythin' at all.... poor girl! 
Oh also, when Purva said to her that Arjun is goin' to confess, she didn't have that usual shyness or joy in her face, she was too lost in Ajay's thoughts and she was soo restless when she saw the necklace.  

Ajay was sooo convincin'!! The whole scene they've kind of tried to replicate of Arjun's confession. Aww.. he's doin' all he can for his bestfriend. I loved how she was only thinkin' of Arjun on the way, the flashbacks!!  good times~ considerin' Ajay [real Arjun] is only his friend, how come she could only think of him!! πŸ€£ 

Oh so, that was the precap. Thanks~ I didn't get to see the precap in YT.

Sooo excited!!... hopefully there'll be more of ArMi tomorrow~
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hye Binny! πŸ€—

I actually don't watch this Show, though somehow i knows it story line lil bit! πŸ˜³

I need to read it out it to comprehend the Tale concept! 
Res! πŸ˜³
I also enjoyed today's epi. Indeed Ajay/Arjun's absence was felt. But overall, the episode was high on emotions and took a step in the right direction. Lakshmi's confused emotions are doing somersaults in her mind! The constant flashbacks, her moist eyes when Dadi spoke of Purva and Ajay's rishta, finding the necklace entangled in her bangles...everything combined together proved that Ajay has made a place in Lakshmi's heart and mind. It's all falling into place. The final step is for Lakshmi to accept this truth. But she still continues to play aankh micholi with her feelings :)

Everyone played their part- Dadi, the real Ajay and even Purva...everyone played their role very well. I think the supporting cast has made a significant impact in the show and is praiseworthy. But the show stealer was Lakshmi. Shraddha conveyed her mixed emotions very well and she beautifully emotes her feelings through her expressive eyes. And I must say, she looked stunning in the turquoise outfit!

I am looking forward to the next epi. I wonder what Lakshmi will do and say! One thing for sure, she won't say yes 😳

Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post BinnyπŸ€— super excited to see tonight's episode.. will be back with my thoughts after watching.
teddybear66 thumbnail
Once again a beautiful analysis...
Yes u r right the show was incomplete without our hero...

Stil cv's depicted the emotions of lakshmi beautifully... Also the precap... Hope arjun waits til lakshmi confesses her love for him...
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I need tuition from you people on "Analyze Writing" πŸ˜† You guys are SO GOOD in writing these stuff!! β­οΈ Hats off man! 

Anyways, coming to the episode, loved it, though missed Arjun sooo much πŸ˜”

The story is surely moving forward with Lakshmi confused about her feelings and love the way it's going. Dadi is always rocking πŸ‘, no comments on Purva πŸ€’ and oh gosh, Ajay is such an amazing friend. He's doing so much for his friend Arjun. Superb!! 😳

The idea of replicating Arjun's confession was bang on. Definitely Lakshmi will refuse and then she'll be again back to her confused state of mind. Poor girl!! πŸ˜”

Excited about tonight's episode!! πŸ˜ƒ Love ArMi..😍 Oh btw Shraddha is doing so FABULOUS as Lakshmi. Kuddos to her!! ⭐️
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
  binny... awesome update... it is so nice of u to give a detailed update despite ur work.. unlike me🀒...yes... the star of tday's epi was laxmi⭐️.. her emotions were the highlight right from her convo with daadi to hesitancy to go in the car sent for her and also in the proposal... others u have explained beautifully... nothing left for me to add...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Hey Everyone..:)

Today's episode was incomplete without Arjun.. but it was still an excellent episode because today the CV's have clearly depicted what is in Laxmi's heart and mind they seem to finally be in sync.. although she remains unyielding and refuses to accept the importance Ajay holds in her life..

Shraddha was excellent today the anguish with which she repeatedly portrays what she is wants to feel was very well done..

I loved the mixed emotions Laxmi portrayed as she told Dadi how she truly feels about Ajay.. she wants to believe he is  nothing more then a friend yet her eyes spoke volumes there was a much deeper emotion exemplified in them as she poured her heart out she can never see him in pain.. she wants him to always be happy.. and above all she respects him as a human being.. Dadi was fantastic as well.. I loved how she can see through the layers beneath Laxmi's exterior facade she cares for Ajay to the extent of love but is unable to understand her own emotions..

Today I did not mind Purva's interference because it forced Laxmi to look within herself to what she truly wanted in life.. She was pleased to see the dress Arjun sent for her yet the fact that her dreams were finally becoming a reality could not replace the distress caused by her inner turmoil.. even as she was adorning herself for the man she believed to be her soul mate her mind was reminiscing about the man she cannot remove from her mind and heart..

I Loved the fact that the CV's paid attention to details as always.. When Laxmi saw the necklace Ajay bestowed upon her she was annoyed not because it refused to leave her alone as she stated but because of the memories it brought along with it. if she really wanted to get rid of it she could have thrown it out the window.. but she carefully placed it back in to the box.. similar to how she has confined the love she feels for Ajay in one corner of her heart..

The best part of the episode has to be the conversation between Dadi and Laxmi as she is distressed due to her muddled emotions.. adamant as Laxmi is to not accept her feelings Dadi forced her to react today.. Dadi began with asking her what she thought of Purva and Laxmi was absolutely calm even when the conversation seemed to be referring to an alliance between Arjun and P.. she only looked up with shock and pain in her eyes as Dadi said P would be good for Ajay.. This was an exceptional scene.. Laxmi was oblivious to everything around her except for the fear of losing Ajay the man she cares for.. 😳

Arjun or the real Ajay was quite good today as well anyone would think he was really in love but he is simply making an effort to aid a friend..  I was more interested in Laxmi's reaction though she was still lost in Ajay's thoughts she noticed neither the scenery nor the man she waited over 9 years for the only thought that occupied her body and soul was Ajay and the time they spent together.. even as Arjun proposed she was taken aback and hesitant before accepting the necklace she compared everything to Ajay's simplicity his true love for her.. Her confusion was apparent on her face she should have felt elated at gaining what her heart desired yet she felt only forlorn.. desolate as if something was missing..
😍

The best part of the proposal was when Arjun states something is missing Laxmi looks up and you can see who she was thinking of it's easily
decipherable.. and how her face falls when he mentions Music.. poor thing..!

The pre cap was good.. Arjun want to know why they should test Laxmi when they are already aware of her kind heart.. Dadi emphasizes the need to understand what is truly in her heart..

Do share your views Everyone..πŸ€—

Another excellent analysis Binny. I can always count on you to observe things that I don't and explain it with such perfection.

I don't really blame Lakshmi for being adamant on "Ajay is just a really good friend and all I feel for him is gratitude and respect". Because the minute she accepts to herself that he is more than a friend to her, her dreams will shatter and letting go of your dream is a painful process. You maybe getting something better in exchange but the pain is still there.

And Dadi was awesome as always. Experience is her treasure but I still maintain that this last test of hers where the fake Arjun proposes Lakshmi is very cruel. If Lakshmi says yes(which she won't of course), then imagine the ridicule that she will gain. It's bound to crush her heart, maybe forever. There are some deceptions that you cannot move on from and this plan, is one of them.

I dunno about you guys but the real Arjun's proposal looked very fake. The actor was very good in the scene, he was trying to look romantic but he also had a reluctant air about him when trying to romance his own Bhabhi. LOL, so creepy.

All in all, I liked the episode and the precap most of all. I hope Dadi points out her observations to Arjun, because it seems he still feels that Lakshmi will fail the test. And I love how unwilling he is to hurt Lakshmi with this test. A little late, but better late than never.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
triv... what do u mean by this...
but he also had a reluctant air about him when trying to romance his own Bhabhi. LOL, so creepy.
πŸ˜•