RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing Ishi.
Smile
I just want to comment on Weak points:
TT mentioned that there is no single light hearted moment!!! I am Shocked with that..as we have seen so much chemistry between RajVi and we have also seen tatoo scene, dinner scene, i mean about 4-5 episodes where Viraj and Jhanvi shared really good chemistry..I don't if they meant "Laughing" or "Humourous moment" well then that is not possible becoz it's not laughter show..bringing in positive character is not fixed yet..

Agreed: "Viraj's character has gained so much praise that the whole point of the story is lost.." - But m sure Cvs will fix this somehow. lets wait n watch. * I have to agree on that since we are liking wrong. immoral.

Points which can make show better: well we have more good suggestions and discussion on it already on our forum.. but ya TT agrees w/ our views on curing V.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index