India-Forums

DID stars & Bollywood bigshots - Good article

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Dance India Dance stars rub shoulders with Bollywood bigshots at the Zee Cine Awards 2012

Zee TV's Dance India Dance has always been one of the top reality shows in the country that has fulfilled the dreams of hundreds of dance aspirants over the years. From choreographers to actors, the show has given the industry dancing stars who have gone on to carve a unique niche for themselves. But even the realization of their long-held career dreams as dancers could not have prepared these youngsters for the exciting experience of rubbing shoulders with their favorite movie stars at the Zee Cine Awards 2012.

For Dharmesh, Shakti, Siddhesh, Binny, Amit & Falon, Bhawna, Parvez, Kunwar Amar, Li'l Vaishnavi and Atul life couldn't have got better when they along with other DID contestants, put up a spectacular performance at the awards ceremony in Macau! - a performance that made even the bigwigs of Bollywood sit up and take notice.

"There is no denying that being a part of Dance India Dance has opened up many doors for me; ones that I previously would not have been able to even consider. Today, long after I have participated in the show, people recognize me wherever I go and that is a feeling unlike any other. However, having my work appreciated by superstars like Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra just takes the experience to an altogether different level and for this kind of rare exposure, I am extremely grateful to Zee TV" - Dharmesh 

Actor Rishi Kapoor said, "Being quite an enthusiast when it comes to dancing, I have watched Dance India Dance a number of times on television. I must say the contestants have set some really high benchmarks of excellence in dancing. Their act at the awards ceremony was a sheer delight to watch. The contestants of DID are clearly at the top of their game!"

Choreographer Shiamak Davar who choreographed their act, said, "Putting together an act with the dancers of Dance India Dance is a joy to say the least. When you have talent that is waiting to explode, it is merely about channelizing their strengths in the right direction. I think they outdid themselves at Zee Cine Awards this year!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babe_e_angelyasridesicrowd

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index