LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Wowww SUPERB EPISODEEmbarrassed
 Cute RajVi SCENES AND TOTALLY LUVED DA PRECAPEmbarrassed

JHAVI LUKS GORGEOUS AND VIRAJ IS SOOO HOT Heart

APART from dadi's scenesAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarMili27--Flora--LuvStrk-001RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Luved 2day's episode" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Oh yes..loved the precap..we r going to get a beautiful song sequence between RajVi :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27LuvStrk-001RoyalLEO_Krrish

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
am really exited for tmr's episode...luv VIRAJ AND JHANVI...

Mili27LuvStrk-001RoyalLEO_Krrish

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Such a fast paced show! Jahnvi and Viraj looked so good together. Dadi has needlessly provoked Viraj to this extent. She could have been more subtle and caring.

dazzling_akshiLuvStrk-001RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Totally I loved today's episode.. Dadi had to accept it that Viraj is thinking 2 steps ahead of her...uff dadi ne ek mat to dedi viraj ko,,,my my...anyways she still stepped in the police station to find out..so she was fooled ones.. and yes RajVi scene..the way he kissed herHeartHeart..awww and she was blushingBlushing...awww..Day Dreamingsuper cool scene..and it came after so many days..finally privacy of couple has been respected. and no doubt Kv looks "gorgeous" in whatever he wears.. LOL and Jhanvi oh my god..her sari, set n all were so good..and she was smiling..very good for her..

although i didn't notice a song played on them in precap..if anyone could please post the song that would be gr8.

dazzling_akshiMili27LuvStrk-001

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Krrish87_sweet]Totally I loved today's episode.. Dadi had to accept it that Viraj is thinking 2 steps ahead of her...uff dadi ne ek mat to dedi viraj ko,,,my my...anyways she still stepped in the police station to find out..so she was fooled ones.. and yes RajVi scene..the way he kissed herHeartHeart..awww and she was blushingBlushing...awww..Day Dreamingsuper cool scene..and it came after so many days..finally privacy of couple has been respected. and no doubt Kv looks "gorgeous" in whatever he wears.. LOL and Jhanvi oh my god..her sari, set n all were so good..and she was smiling..very good for her..

although i didn't notice a song played on them in precap..if anyone could please post the song that would be gr8.

Ummm..it was too good. Viraj was serenading Jahnvi by singing (yes, yes!) humein tumse ... finally we get the kebab without the haddi!

dazzling_akshiLuvStrk-001RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.