Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Krihsna is going to come to TTS mansion with evidence against his aggressions. Her one prayer has been answered in the form of that guy's phone landing at her feet, when TTS was calling him. Lets see how she uses this opportunity to her advantage.

I do not want to think beyond this point at the moment but  I think Ganga will ask for  Krishna to marry her son. She knows what her son wants even if they don't talk onscreen. Maybe they talk like mother and son offscreenville๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

First imagination whch came 2 my mind was dis only wht u said ๐Ÿ˜† But then I thought tht TTS himself is helping Pinky in becoming BDO n In interview also He would b there 2 make her pass d interview then how will Pinky not become BDO ? n if she becomes BDO then How will Pintu n her marrige will broke n Prishna will get married ? ๐Ÿ˜• .

Confusion hi Confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi ,
Solution jo pata toh saala Ques kya tha pata nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

The solution is Krishna herself!
She needs to step up her game!
Pinto needs to speak his mind to his mum!
Ganga needs to stop this nonsense and get Babloo back into the haveli!๐Ÿ˜†

sorry with all the exclamations.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: urshiep

I think Pintu after some twists and turns will realise that he has feelings for Krishna and break the engagment himself! I hope the Cvs don't do a Choti Bahu on us where Krishna and Pinky gets switched or something!!!!

i wish i could say that i think they will get married willingly with both families and them agreeing to the wedding but unfortunately this is going to be a forced marriage. things are going to get worse and worse for prishna and i also agree with monica that pintu and pinky engagement might drag and krishna family in the mean time might somehow find some1 4 krishna. and so the only way i think they will get married is if pintu gets some sense kidnaps her and forces her to get married or the choti bahu scenario bt it will be the grooms being switched. pintu might find out that the person they want to get krishna married to is bad on her wedding day and hit him over the head and replace him. i dnt see krishna willing marrying that idiot after want he said ab her dad( sorry pintu fans i am very angry with his behavior)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sandiab

i wish i could say that i think they will get married willingly with both families and them agreeing to the wedding but unfortunately this is going to be a forced marriage. things are going to get worse and worse for prishna and i also agree with monica that pintu and pinky engagement might drag and krishna family in the mean time might somehow find some1 4 krishna. and so the only way i think they will get married is if pintu gets some sense kidnaps her and forces her to get married or the choti bahu scenario bt it will be the grooms being switched. pintu might find out that the person they want to get krishna married to is bad on her wedding day and hit him over the head and replace him. i dnt see krishna willing marrying that idiot after want he said ab her dad( sorry pintu fans i am very angry with his behavior)

Sandia relax dear Don't be angry on Pintu . he was absolutely rght in his place . He doesn't know d truth of his father whch Babloo knows . n being a beloved son Pintu was expected 2 raise his voice aginst VP if He saw VP nagging TTS . According 2 him VP insulted his father n no son will ber tht . He saw tht his father came 2 help VP n in return if his father gets insulted then why he will tolerate it ? I m not at all angry wid him as If Ct's would hav shown him supporting Krishna's father leaving his father then it would hav been illogical as Wout knowing any truth abt his father why a son will leve his father n support any other family ? SO how Pintu reacted n whtever he said 2 VP was expected , he was very very angry wid d way VP behaved wid TTS n U know He is very very impulsive , thatzz his character . n he can't b shown out of his character naa . So He was totllyy rght as a Protective son . if U will see frm his POV . Krishna 2 was rght on her place . So basically Both daughter n son were fighting n are fighting for their respective father's respect . So Don't b angry on Pintu yaar. He is our swwetu n Just waitt n watch . Once He will come 2 know abt d truth of his father He will b d one who will fight against his father . I hope U got my point wht i wnted 2 explain u . 

how much i guessed it , I think Prishna's marrige gonna be forced . now d force will come frm Pintu's side or frm krishna's side or frm TTS side that we all have 2 see. 
sandiab thumbnail

sandiab thumbnail

i dnt see krishna doing anything and i  hope its not from tts side( that vile creature)  so pintuji definitely going to help himself and do something eventually. and maybe thats how your idea that they will both disrepect each another after marriage will come true

Sandia Actually I want d hate-love relationsip b/w prishna after d marrige as well . It really looks interesting . n will b interesting 2 see amall small cutee fights b/w Prishna after d marrige . Definately whtever d situation They never hated each other n will not hate each other but We can see fights b/w them . aakhir jhagadte hum unhi se hai jinse pyaar karte hai . rght ? ๐Ÿ˜‰. So I will not mind If Prishna's marrige is forced . I don't think Pintu will b d reason for d marrge of Prishna as he 2 will never ever break his Promise whch he made 2 his father becozz he loves his father 2 much n Pintu singh will never ever back out frm his promise n word . So Evenif we don't want It seems TTS will b d reason behind Prishna's marrige 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago