Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Now that Pinto and Pinky's Chekha has been fixed and we know that they are not going to get married then how do you think their Chekha will break?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-Araina-samin6shaazisandiabAngeloScuroParulRatiShivimoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPSdesicrowd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pinto and Pinky's Chekha" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
oh Fizu dis question I m thinking since d day We all saw tht their marrge is been fixed . Don't know , not at all any idea wht gonna happen . but Yes Surely somethng gonna happen whch will preak Pinty's marrige n Prishna will get married Big smile . I thin Pinty gonna get engaged n it will drag till their marrige . n At d last moment their marrige will break n Prishna will get married Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-Araina-sandiabFizaluvsKinshuk

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think Pintu after some twists and turns will realise that he has feelings for Krishna and break the engagment himself! I hope the Cvs don't do a Choti Bahu on us where Krishna and Pinky gets switched or something!!!!

aruntouchsandiabFizaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivren123

Now that Pinto and Pinky's Chekha has been fixed and we know that they are not going to get married then how do you think their Chekha will break?

No Clue, But Yes It Will Not Happen, But Don't How It Will Break... I Just Waiting To See Pinky New Love Story To Happen Soon...Please Creative Please Show Pinky Love Story...

Edited by Mythily2 - 03 February 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsandiabFizaluvsKinshuk

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
maybe when pintu will come to know  abt his father's truth

aruntouchsandiabFizaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Pinki will not become a BDO which is the only reason TTS is getting Pintu married to Pinky.. That way their engagement will break... Krishna will become a BDO and TTS might agree for her marriage with Pintu thinking he will have a BDO bahu an can get things done on his business easily but Krishna will oppose and their will be tension then... Just my imagination LOL...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsandiabAngeloScuroFizaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Pinki will not become a BDO which is the only reason TTS is getting Pintu married to Pinky.. That way their engagement will break... Krishna will become a BDO and TTS might agree for her marriage with Pintu thinking he will have a BDO bahu an can get things done on his business easily but Krishna will oppose and their will be tension then... Just my imagination LOL...

First imagination whch came 2 my mind was dis only wht u said LOL But then I thought tht TTS himself is helping Pinky in becoming BDO n In interview also He would b there 2 make her pass d interview then how will Pinky not become BDO ? n if she becomes BDO then How will Pintu n her marrige will broke n Prishna will get married ? Confused .

Confusion hi Confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi ,
Solution jo pata toh saala Ques kya tha pata nahi LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouch-Araina-ParulRatiShivisandiabdesicrowdFizaluvsKinshuk

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by desicrowd

First imagination whch came 2 my mind was dis only wht u saidLOLBut then I thought tht TTS himself is helping Pinky in becoming BDO n In interview also He would b there 2 make her pass d interview then how will Pinky not become BDO ? n if she becomes BDO then How will Pintu n her marrige will broke n Prishna will get married ?Confused.

Confusion hi Confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi ,
Solution jo pata toh saala Ques kya tha pata nahiLOL

Haha love the last line confusion LOL...
I think Pin-a-ki will not become BDO... Somehow TTS influence won't work... The officers seemed strict with Krishna and Pin-a-ki doesn't seem that smart to answer all the questions... Bur yeah the confusion continues LOL..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchsamin6AngeloScurosandiabFizaluvsKinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.