Poll

Viraj's behavior & Jhanvi's reaction

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Pplz

"song: maar diya jay k chod dia jaye bol Viraj tere sath kya sulook kia jaye?" ๐Ÿ˜›

MANY of us have totally different takes on Viraj's behavior and the way he should be treated for his deeds.

I just want to request everyone to look at both sides, give constructive opinions i.e. when u vote do reason out why u think that should be done to him. consider his disorder, his Evil side, his soft sides, everything from day 1 and come up with an opinion on how he should be treated.

Also consider the 7 phere, 7 vachan, that Jhanvi and Viraj gave to each other.. significance of marriage *and also consider how important it is to WELL know the HISTORY behind a person ur marrying before stepping ahead and only looking at the wealth, job, security etc. (I must say this point is very strong to consider and it shouldn't be only a girl who has to make sure that the guy is right but it's HER family's responsibility for making sure coz it's a lifetime thing, can't rush through it)

* real life solutions are warmly welcome* as EVERYONE has their voice to give to.

P.S. i won't vote on this one as i have already mentioned in many of my posts that i want things to work out. but i would like to read everyone's take. make it constructive PLZ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

39 views only 1 reply...Ouch.. ๐Ÿ’”
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gawd! Dadi is impossible. She was all set to expose Viraj publicly, completely forgetting that there is an unborn kid involved. Dadi had met Viraj's Doctor not his jailor.๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

There's much evil about Viraj but he does have a tender side to him. He must be having his own insecurities which need to resolved with love, patience and understanding.

Geeta does care for the couple. I liked the way she instantly reacted to save Jahnvi from the fall. Must have been viraj's nanny.

Rajvi were looking drop dead gorgeous yesterday.
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Gawd! Dadi is impossible. She was all set to expose Viraj publicly, completely forgetting that there is an unborn kid involved. Dadi had met Viraj's Doctor not his jailor.๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

There's much evil about Viraj but he does have a tender side to him. He must be having his own insecurities which need to resolved with love, patience and understanding.

Geeta does care for the couple. I liked the way she instantly reacted to save Jahnvi from the fall. Must have been viraj's nanny.

Rajvi were looking drop dead gorgeous yesterday.

Thank You SOO MUCH for replying on my post.

Humm i won't regret if dadi dies too..but m more keen on Viraj getting his file back..i bet dadi hide the file somewhere...๐Ÿ˜ก
and yes i noticed it Geeta was so worried when jhanvi almost tripped..๐Ÿ˜ณ now i like Geeta๐Ÿ˜Š and like ur take on that too..

hahah kitna romantic scene tha..โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Mili27 thumbnail
Is being adopted a crime of his? I think that just like Dadi has an accidental๐Ÿ˜‰ fall, even the factory fire which killed Viraj's parents must have been done in a fit of rage. There is something strange about Viraj's adoption because usually children are given up for adoption by the institution but here we know the name of his biological father. Is it possible that Viraj's biological mother, Mrs Sharma was a lady of loose morals and had eloped or something. Leaving Mr and master Sharma all alone. Is that the reason, Viraj is paranoid about fidelity.

You are doing a great job, most readers here are painfully shy here. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Is being adopted a crime of his? I think that just like Dadi has an accidental๐Ÿ˜‰ fall, even the factory fire which killed Viraj's parents must have been done in a fit of rage. There is something strange about Viraj's adoption because usually children are given up for adoption by the institution but here we know the name of his biological father. Is it possible that Viraj's biological mother, Mrs Sharma was a lady of loose morals and had eloped or something. Leaving Mr and master Sharma all alone. Is that the reason, Viraj is paranoid about fidelity.

You are doing a great job, most readers here are painfully shy here. ๐Ÿ˜†

i know hey...it is not his fault the way he spent his childhood..it was not his fault to be in anathasharm at the first place..and if he was unwanted or illegitimate kid.. if his mum was unfaithful obv. Vijay had some serious issues..what if he is like Viraj.. and his wife just didn't tolerate that..*not every one is Jhanvi, some are modern and leaving behind their hubbies too*๐Ÿ˜† nyways... but ya totally i agree with that..it is not his fault at all. yes i agree..adoption part is kinda blurry...paper only shows some information on adoption..it doesn't have any information on his real parents or where they live, contact information of biological parent etc. *I mean i want to ask Dadi now why didn't she dig more about his real parents..went to anathashrm and find out that..ye nai karegi wo...she thinks he is criminal..and that what piss me off..*infact indian law also don't consider mentally unstable ppl criminal...plus he is not even prooven guilty..and even if he is prooven guilty where is the proof..if Dr. Rana is right then His actions are unpredictable upto the point that he even doesn't know. *

Edit: I want to ask u something actually when u researched about OCPD syndrom, is it genetical? i mean what if Viraj got that from Vijay and what if Viraj's kid gets that too?? so if u could have that information that would be SWEET! 
Appreciate ur views Always!โญ๏ธ
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Yup! It can be passed on genetically. Loved your idea that Dadi should have hunted down Vijay sharma. Half kaam karke she hurried back for god knows what. Next person to irritate would be Sanjay. Do you think Viraj would allow Jahnvi to do all that rona dhona as Dadi falls from grace. I don't think so. All that tragedy(???) is not good for Jr. Viraj! ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by sarcozee - 12 years ago
OMG... ๐Ÿ˜ญ i didn't like that fact...i don't want to see that small baby go through all that..my heart goes to that unbornโค๏ธ

So i guess either Vijay or his mum had this problem..most likely Vijay..

and yes..he won't let her cry..well he would for lil and then he would take over as always..๐Ÿ˜‰
134 views and only 7 replies(Votes)!!! Where are the constructive commentors?? My thread is still blue!
Mili27 thumbnail
Never mind and carry on, Krrish. Hum tumhare saath hain!๐Ÿ˜ƒ