Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Forever and Always...rest of chappies (Page 5)

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Very Well Written Pixie!!Clap

Yeah Luvvyaforever! Hermoinee and Draco do look good with each other.......and so does Harry and Ginny!Embarrassed We will wait and see what does Pixie have in store for us!

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Kewl Story...... Clap
Claps 4 u..
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KK_lassi

Hermoinee and Draco do look good with each other.......and so does Harry and Ginny!Embarrassed We will wait and see what does Pixie have in store for us!

just two more chapters left!

hint: hermione sees harry in the next chapter

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
thanx for thje hint....i love ur story n u've got sum serious talent...lol...hurry n post the next chapter plz....
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
^ thanks, i'm nothin compared to other authors... i'll post the next chappie tomorrow.
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

sorry for the waiting...i had detention Confused so i couldn't update my fic.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

Chapter Six

Why? Hermione thought. Why would he do this? He wouldn't do that. Hermione was in deep thought while walking toward the car. There was a crack of lightning and raindrops were falling in an instant. Hermione expected the rain to get heavier, so she ran looking down. It seemed to get harder and harder. She could have sworn she saw Harry.

"Was that Dad?" James asked as Hermione got inside the car. Hermione's eyes popped out when she heard this. Eliza nodded in agreement, it seemed like she saw Harry too. "Auntie Ginny was with him!" Hermione couldn't believe this. She did see him. She wasn't going crazy. If James and Eliza saw him, he was alive.

"James, Eliza, did you see him," Hermione questioned. James and Eliza nodded in response.

"Are you sure?" They nodded again.

Hermione stared at them in silence. No one talked for a few minutes, they all sat as still as statues. This was interrupted.

James was looking innocently at the windshield wipers moving up and left when something caught his eye. He saw a dark figure standing outside in the rain. He couldn't make out who it was, or what it was. He was sure it was a hooded figure. It was tall, just like the one he'd seen in the hospital.

Hermione didn't notice there was someone in front of the car. James sat still and lifted his finger up pointing to the windshield. Hermione sat there looking as if she were petrified when James pointed. She quickly turned around and found herself staring at Harry.

"Harry!" she whispered. She dashed out the car to him. It was Harry.

She and Harry were both standing outside in the rain; James and Eliza were still safe inside the car. Harry pulled out his wand and mumbled a dry spell so the water bounced off him and Hermione. It really was Harry. His green eyes shone brightly behind his jet-black hair. Beneath his jet-black hair was his trademark, his lightning bolt scar. "Hermione," he whispered. "Get the kids and meet me at the Hog's…" he stopped immediately and disappeared with a snap. Hermione was now alone outside in the rain. Everything had happened so fast, it seemed like it didn't happen at all.

Again she came inside the car and this time she was sure she had seen Harry and talked to him. She quickly got in the car and exchanged confused looks with her children. Then, without saying a word, she pulled out the car and headed off towards home.

Hermione arose early the next day. She knew today would be the day she would be meeting Harry after a long time. She quickly took a shower, dressed in muggle clothes: low-rise blue jeans, a sleeveless light magenta top, and white collared jacket on top. She came out of the shower in her master bath and then went over to her king-sized bed and started to pull the covers over the mattress. She saw the magical moving photo of her and Harry on her nightstand and gave a weak smile. And beside that photo was a muggle telephone and a phone-book Ron had given Harry and her when they first moved in to the house from their old apartment.

'Ron!' she thought. 'I need to tell him!' Without thinking anything else, she strode over to the fireplace. She took a handful of floo powder and yelled, "Ron's Burrow!" A few seconds later, she emerged into the burrow number two. Why she called it the burrow number two was because ever since Ron had moved out from his parents with Lavender, it became even messier than the original burrow.

"Hermione," Lavender said as she walked over to the living room from the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" she asked again. Lavender sat down on the couch and motioned Hermione to it.

"I need to talk to Ron," Hermione said as she walked across the living room avoiding the kids toys while she walked. "Where is he anyways?"

Lavender raised an eyebrow. "Accio coffee!" she said and two mocha cappuccinos popped up on the coffee table out of thin air. 

"Thanks," Hermione said and she sat down on the couch and took a sip of the mocha cappuccino. It started to rain and thunder again outside.

"Such bad weather we're having," Lavender said trying to get Hermione off the subject of Ron.

"Err…yeah," mumbled Hermione as she finished her coffee. "Well, I have to go now," and she disappeared into the fireplace again.

"Strange," Lavender said and she went back into the kitchen.

Hermione arrived back at her house quickly and the first thing she did was go to her room and tried to get in touch with Ron. "…70-2942," she mumbled and dialed. There was no answer. The answering machine came on. 'Its not worth it' Hermione thought. 'I must be getting late. Harry didn't say a time, he just said morning.' She and her kids went to the fireplace again and shouted "The Hog's Head!" with traces of floo powder still in their hands.

They emerged in the fireplace of the small smelly pub. Hermione thought, 'Harry's the one in the hood'. That didn't help. Everyone was in dark hoods. Hermione and the children sat down on a small circular table and ordered butter beer. It might be a long wait. She waited there for half an hour when she saw a tall hooded man coming towards her. Sure enough, it was Harry.

He sat down across Hermione and the children were on either side of him. "Is that you?" James asked curiously and tried to get a closer look at Harry. Harry simply nodded and after looking around to make sure no one was watching, he motioned everyone outside to the streets of Hogsmeade. They walked for a while until they came to the shrieking shack.

"Hermione," Harry said and broke the silence. He finally pulled off his hood and revealed his face.

"Harry I want answers!" Hermione cut him off.

"I'll tell you everything," He said. Harry motioned everyone to a small couch where they could sit and talk. "You know there was a spy in the headquarters. We all thought it was Draco, but we were wrong." He then stopped and offered everyone some water. "It was the person we least expected. It was Ron," He said flatly. Hermione's jaw dropped. The kids didn't understand anything so they just nodded. She would have never thought Ron would have done something like this.

"Ron?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, Ron. He sold me to Voldemort the same way Pettigrew sold my parents to Voldemort. We were wrong to suspect Draco."

"Why didn't you come back then?" Hermione asked.

"I couldn't, they threatened me that they'd kill you and James and held me hostage. Death Eaters wanted to wait until Voldemort was stronger to take over the world. I know it sounds far-fetched, but it's true."

"I believe you Harry," Hermione said.

"You haven't changed," Harry said and grinned.

"When will you be able to come home?" Hermione asked.

Harry's grin faded. "I don't know, not until I defeat Voldemort. We need information on where he is first."

"Oh…" responded Hermione.

"Didn't you say you were going to teach me how to play Quidditch?" James blurted in.

"Err…Sure," Harry said. "First thing I'll do when I come home, but you can't tell anyone that you saw me, okay."

"Okay," James said.

An snowy white owl came zooming past them through the window.

"You better get going, I just got a message from Ginny saying that Voldemort has been spotted. Oh yeah, bring Samuel next time," he said urgently checking Hedwig.

"Harry," Hermione started. "Good luck."

"Thanks Hermione, I'll need it."

Hermione and the kids left Harry in the shack and started to wander back to the Hog's Head so they could go back home to Godric's Hollow. 

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
excellent! u r a gr8 writerClap
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:24am | IP Logged
 misha is so true u r an gr8 writer...............

claps 2 u Clap Clap

Go to top