Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Forever and Always...rest of chappies (Page 4)

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

i don't really want them together either, but it was part of a fic challenge. u have to follow certain rules and include certain stuff.

Hint: Harry's alive, so is Ginny in my fic.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PixieDust91

thanx misha! i'm starting a new one-shot fanfic based on an old english poem called the highwayman. this story should be done in probably a week and a half.

ur welcum! i will be waiting for ur next one Smile
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Harry and Ginny are alive!! In the mean time Hermoinee and Draco are getting closer........before any one of  the 4 cross the line....(in my imaginations....lalalala) Plzzz post the next chapter SOON!!Big smile

Luv it Pixie......all my frnds keep asking me...... wht next? really? .......

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks to all my reviewers. Here's a cookie!

Discalaimer: i dont own Harry Potter so don't sue!

Chapter Five

"How did it go?" Parvati and Lavender asked in unison. Both were in their pajamas and were staring wide eyed at Hermione. Tonight they had a sleepover. Sleepovers seemed like things teenagers did, but they had them anyways.

"Well," Hermione started, but she started to blush, which revealed everything.

"He khissed oo!" Parvati said while stuffing a slice of veggie pizza in her mouth. Lavender, who was taking a giant swing of Diet Pepsi, spit it all out in Hermione's face.

"Sorry," she said and she handed Hermione a towel. 

"Its ok, and yes, he kissed me," Hermione said. Parvati and Lavender both shrieked and they both leaned over to hug Hermione.

"I knew it!" declared Parvati. "She was blushing like mad when she came back home."

"Don't get too exited Parvati," Lavender said, "So what if he is kind of hot, he's still a spy for Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!"

"Is not!" Hermione yelled. Parvati stopped giggling and stared wide eyed at her just like Lavender.

"Hermione," both Lavender and Parvati said quietly in startled voices.

"Well, I don't think he's spying or anything," Hermione stated. Lavender and Parvati both were now staring dumb at her with their mouths open.

"Are you okay?" Lavender asked touching Hermione's forehead sarcastically.

"You think I'm joking?" Hermione asked pulling away from Lavender.

"Oh, no, its just that…" Parvati started.

"You guys don't know Draco, he's not like that. We were wrong; he's not a spy. He'd never do that to Ginny or Harry." Hermione cut her off.

All three sat in silence for a few seconds and then Hermione was the one to break it. "Look guys, I don't think we should take this matter any further."

All three nodded in silence and after watching The Grudge, all three drifted off in an uneasy sleep.

"James!" Hermione yelled. It was about eight-o-clock in the morning and Hermione was getting late for work. "James! Get down here!"

"I'm coming!" he yelled back, and a few seconds he toddled down the stairs ready to go to the Weasleys for the day with his sister. Normally, they wouldn't go there on a Saturday, but since their mother was now officially healer at St. Mungos, an emergency could come at any time. "Do we have to go?" James asked curiously as he settled down in the back seat of the car.

"Yes," Hermione answered.

"Does Eliza have to come?"

"Yes,"

"Do we really have to?"

"Yes," Hermione said, sounding more annoyed.

"Can we come with you instead?"

"Yes," said Hermione. James looked at Eliza and grinned. "I mean no! No, you can't come," Hermione said a split second later.

"Please! We'll be good! We promise!" Eliza said and James agreed.

"I said no!" and yet, she didn't drop her kids off to the Weasleys, but took them to St. Mungo's instead. First, it sounded like a mistake, the portkey and all, but after a while, Hermione was glad she decided to take them along.

"Sit!" Hermione commanded and she motioned James and Eliza to a small bench outside a room with one of her patients. She knelt down beside them and handed them a muggle book titled I Spy: Extreme Challenge. "Now, mommy's going to be busy, so I need you James, to take care of Eliza, don't go anywhere. Stay here. Do not talk to strangers either, okay? If you be good, I'll get you both a big ice-cream cone." The children nodded and watched their mother disappear through the long white corridor.

For a few minutes, the children sat there on the bench, watching people go by. There was a woman who was tap-dancing non-stop who danced past them and started to cry.

About half a boring hour later a fat man who had grown a rat-tail stopped in front of the kids and seem to have anger in eyes. He stared at the children and wouldn't move. He stood there for a few seconds and was steadily leaning towards them as he was going to eat them. James and Eliza leaned back. Their backs were flat on the wall and they had their eyes closed. No one around noticed this incident but a tall hooded man did.

He came behind the rat-tailed man and simply tapped him on the back. When the rat-tailed man looked back, the hooded man revealed his face and the rat-tailed stranger ran as fast as he could out of the corridor. James and Eliza still had their eyes closed. "James?" Eliza whispered. "Is the man gone?" she asked. Their savior stood in front of them and stared at them. James opened his eyes and saw a hooded man in front of them. His eyes darted upwards, to the man's face, but he couldn't see. The only thing he saw was bright green eyes and nothing else. Eliza also stared at the man, and the man stared back at them.

"James! Eliza! What did I tell you about talking to strangers!" came a voice behind them. 

"Mommy! He's not a stranger!" James said. "He saved us from Rat-Tail!" Lizzie nodded in agreement.

"Rat-Tail?" Hermione asked. She then looked around and saw a man staring at her and her kids.

"This weirdo was staring at us! And he tried to get close to us!" Eliza blurted out.

"Well, in that case…" She turned around again to the man. "I'm sorry. Thank you for you know, what you did. I really shouldn't have judged you."

"It's quite alright," the hooded man said. His voice was strange yet familiar.

Hermione tried to say thank you again and invite him for a cup of coffee, but the second she opened her mouth, he turned around and was heading in the same direction Rat-Tail went. Hermione knelt down again to speak with her kids and she noticed a folded up piece of parchment on the bench which they were sitting on. Hermione it picked up and headed after the man. She quickly walked along the long corridors with Eliza and James behind her. Then came a point where she had to choose between left, right, and keep going straight. Knowing it was hard to find him, she sighed heavily and clutched the piece of parchment tighter in her hand.

This is strange, Hermione thought. Why do I end up with bits of paper and parchment with some strange message on them? She immediately thought of the note she had found earlier in the park. The one about meeting 'Ginny' in the park with Samuel.

A few minutes later she got in the driver's seat of the car and securely strapped James and Eliza up in the back seat. When she looked up and out the window for a clearing to move her car out, she could have sworn she saw a hooded woman and man on the sidewalk. It didn't strike her strange because they were in hoods. The man was the same man she met in the hospital, and he had bright eyes. And the woman, she was familiar too. Hermione saw the same flaring red hair through the hood and realized who it could have been. Ginny.

Harry, Hermione thought. The hooded man is Harry!

She opened the door and dashed out toward Harry and Ginny. She crossed the street and now was feet away from them. Harry and Ginny both stared at her, looked at each other, and then, disappeared in thin air with a snap.

No! Thought Hermione. Harry didn't! He'd never just disappear like that when I'm coming toward him. There's something wrong. So, Hermione turned back around and started thinking of a reason why Ginny or Harry could do this.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hmmmm...............its getting really interesting . good one again! Clap Clap
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
this is so intresting...great job...yay...hermione n draco will look so good with one another...lol...i like draco...i think he is hotttt...
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

thanx to all my reviewers. ^_^.

i wanna finish this story as soon as i can...then i'm gonna post "The Harry Potter Highwayman" its a parody of the Highwayman, an old english poem.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
ok , we will be waiting for ur next one then

Go to top