Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Forever and Always...rest of chappies (Page 2)

PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

thank you guys. here's chapter nine.

Chapter Nine

It was another one of those nights where Hermione locked herself up and started to cry. James and Eliza were accustomed to these usual nights and they both knew what to do. James called Uncle Ronnie or Ron, and he'd come and unlock the door. Then Lavender would sit and comfort Hermione. Both the children didn't know why their mother did this, but to them it was normal.

"Hermione," Ron said after he walked through the doorway of the master bedroom. "Hermione, look," he said as he sat down next to her on the spacious bed. "This isn't good for you or the kids!"

Hermione stopped sobbing and gazed up at Ron's face. His face was a lot more mature than how she remembered it back in the seventh year. His red hair was darker and there was more concern in his eyes. She realized she let him down again. She hated it when he had to come and unlock the door for her.

"Draco told me what happened," said Ron.

"Oh… Ron… you believe me don't you" Hermione asked.

"Hermione, look, Ginny…and Harry…they're,"

"Not dead!" Hermione interrupted. "I think there was a charm on the note. The second Draco laid his eyes on it, something happened. I saw some blue sparks!"

"Are you sure?" Ron asked. "Harry and I never really trusted Draco. We always thought he was the one…"

"that told Voldemort…" Hermione cut him off.

"That's it," said Ron, his voice was getting exited and a little quivery. "I wonder if Ginny knew about it."

"She probably did. Maybe she's the one that put the charm on it or something," said Hermione. Seconds later, the kids realized the door was unlocked and Eliza ran into the room and hugged her mother. James on the other hand, sat down on the sofa in the room and stared at his mom and Uncle Ronnie with anger in his green eyes. He sat there looking petrified staring at his mother and his Uncle Ronnie.

"James," Hermione said to his little boy. "What are you sitting there for? Come here." Still, James sat immobile staring at the two adults.

"I don't want to," James said quietly.

"Why?" said Hermione as she lifted Eliza a little higher in her lap.

"Because… I don't want a new daddy!" he bellowed and stomped out the room.

"He's getting the wrong ideas, Hermione." Said Ron backing away from her.

"Yes. You're right," said Hermione with a slight chuckle. "Kids, don't know how my life would have went on without them."

"Yeah. You're right," said Ron and Hermione's cell phone started to ring.

"Hello?" said Hermione.

"Hermione, this is Draco, I need to talk to you."

"Oh. Okay, what is it?"

"Hermione, I wanted to say sorry. I know you've been stressed out lately and I shouldn't have done or said all that. I swear, my behavior was worse than my son's" he droned on.

"Who is it" whispered Ron.

"It's Draco" she quietly replied.

"So, Friday at seven?" said Draco through the phone.

"What?" said Hermione.

"Can I pick you up on Friday at seven? That is…if you want to actually come with me."

"Um…okay," said Hermione with a slight blush.

"What? What are you blushing for?" asked Ron. He was surprised Hermione started to blush. She just was crying a few minutes ago.

"Draco…He asked me out on a date," said Hermione.

"He what!?" Ron asked.

"A date Ron. Its where a couple go together,"

"I get it Hermione,"

"Good, you got smarter!"

"Oh sure, genius." They continued their argument with an occasional outburst about James and what he thought.  

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
wow...nice chapter!!!lolz...draco and hermione-now that is what i call a match made in heaven Tongue
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Just finished reading...Great story Pix! ClapClapClap

Do write more!

kavita_b Senior Member
kavita_b
kavita_b

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged
WOW!! cool thx
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 21 April 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
thanx guys. i'm revising chapter ten. it should be up by tomorrow.
enkay Newbie
enkay
enkay

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
can't wait! but i guess i haveno choice...
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

its here! i merged some of it in with chapter ten because i'm posting it on fanfiction.net, you can check it out there, my username is PixieDust91.

"So, Friday at seven?" said Draco through the phone.

"What?" said Hermione.

"Can I pick you up on Friday at seven? That is…if you want to actually come with me."

"Um…okay," said Hermione with a slight blush.

"What? What are you blushing for?" asked Ron. He was surprised Hermione started to blush. She just was crying a few minutes ago.

"Draco…He asked me out on a date," said Hermione.

"He what!?" Ron asked.

"A date Ron. Its where a couple go together,"

"I get it Hermione,"

"Good, you got smarter!"

"Oh sure, genius." They continued their argument with an occasional outburst about James and what he thought.  A few minutes later, Hermione and Ron walked out of the room and headed towards James' room.

"Hermione," Ron said as they walked down the hallway. "You're going with Draco aren't you?"

Hermione stopped in her tracks. How could I have been so stupid? She thought. Why did I agree to go with him? Its because of him that I'm a widow! But still, I did have a crush on him, she mused.

"Hermione are you answering or what?"

"Ron, look. I don't know what I was thinking!" she said.

"Well, I thought it was a good idea." He said while advancing towards James' room.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Well, maybe you could go undercover for the Auror Headquarters."

Hermione thought for a second and then she understood. Ron wanted her to go undercover and find out things from Draco. They suspected him already for Harry and Ginny's deaths.

This is a way, Hermione thought. This is a way I can get back at Draco, I need to get close to him.

"Hermione," Ron said after a few minutes when they were outside James' door. "What do you think?"

"I'll do it," said Hermione as she opened the door to have a conversation with her son.

When they opened the door, they found James sitting on his bed staring at the wall. No, thought Hermione. Yes. It was true. James was staring at a picture of him and his father when they went to see the Quidditch World Cup when he was about two. Hermione peeked over and stared at the moving picture of both of them moving and slightly sighed. Harry and James were both wearing Chudley Cannon robes and Harry was holding his Firebolt II. He was holding James up with his left arm. She then started on a conversation about why he thought Ron was about to be his new father. The conversation soon ended with James in Hermione's lap sleeping soundly.

"I have to do this," said Hermione. "For my children." A tear came rolling down her cheeks.

"I know it's hard," said Ron. "But we all know Draco's guilty."

"I know," said Hermione as she breathed heavily.

Soon, the days went by and it was 6:00 p.m. on Friday evening. "Okay, Lavender, make sure Cora gets to bed at 9:00 at the latest. Same goes with James!" she yelled through the bathroom as she got ready.

When she got came outside, Lavender and Parvati were both enchanted. Hermione was wearing a sleek, sparkly, cherry-red, dress that came up a few inches over her knees. The top was spaghetti strap and she had a net-like ruby colored scarf around her arms and curved around her back. She even straightened her hair and it was less frizzy. She had a light rose shade of lip gloss and the same shade eye shadow on.

"You look gorgeous, Hermione!" piped up Parvati.

"Absolutely superb!" said Lavender and Hermione turned a bright shade of red so her face matched her dress.

"There's just one thing missing," said Hermione. She walked across the room over to the her dresser. Then she pulled out a jewelry box and slowly opened it. Inside was a thin silver bracelet which looked like the silver had been braded. Hermione turned it over and traced two letters, H and H, with her thin pointing finger. She then slipped it on her right hand and quietly said to her friends, "I'm ready for my date."

enkay Newbie
enkay
enkay

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 8:31am | IP Logged
great wrk! cant wait to see how the date goes... keep writing!!!Smile

Go to top