Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Forever and Always...rest of chappies (Page 14)

srk_mine_4ever Newbie
srk_mine_4ever
srk_mine_4ever

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
 thanks a lot pixie.... btw i m srk_mine_4ever .. i m a big fan of srkand also of hp movies and books and also daniel 

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged
 hi srk... welco 2 i-f... and on harry potter....Big smile
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

hi srk_mine...i'm unnati....

sorry i'm not that active anymore...i had to pack and go shopping 4 my trip 2 my cousin's wedding...and i dont think i could be very active once i get there...it wouldn't look good to sit on the computer all day when wedding preperations are going on...i'll try 2 post as soon as i can...

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 25 June 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PixieDust91

hi srk_mine...i'm unnati....

sorry i'm not that active anymore...i had to pack and go shopping 4 my trip 2 my cousin's wedding...and i dont think i could be very active once i get there...it wouldn't look good to sit on the computer all day when wedding preperations are going on...i'll try 2 post as soon as i can...

u can atleast sit 4 sometime on the comp and post ur story.. plz plz plz.... i really can't wait Cry
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 28 June 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
dont tell any1 this...but tomorrow my aunts r going shopping so i can update!Big smileBig smile
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
 gr8 at last..... Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
it wont be a full update...it'll just be part of the chapter that got cut off..
PixieDust91 Goldie
PixieDust91
PixieDust91

Posted: 29 June 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

*~*~*~*~*

Unnati: Ok, there's A LOT to tell. Fist of all, I didn't write this part of the chapter. My cousin Seema did * that's why its so short *

Seema:  so SHE doesn't  get the credit. In return, She's writing the first chapter of my Card Captor Sakura fanfiction.

Unnati: Next, This is NOT a whole chapter; It's part two of the last one. Third, I won't be able to update this fic and 13 ways until I get back from my cousin's wedding.

Seema: In other words, she's too lazy!!!

Unnati: Shut ^ Sims. And finally, this WILL NOT BE a HarryHermione fic * sob * .

Seema: Make me! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! On with my WONERFUL segment of a chapter….

Unnati: Wonderful…yah rite…

*~*~*~*~*

"She's not dead, just unconscious," Bill's words were the last thing she remembered before she past out.

"Hermione, Hermione, wake up Hermione," Ginny said and sprinkled some cold water on her Hermione's face.

"Huh," Hermione whispered and fluttered her eyes open. At her side were James, Eliza, Ginny, and the rest of the Weasley family, but there was no sign of him. No sign of her Harry. Her eyes watered as she scanned the room for him.

"What's the matter?" Molly said and rushed to Hermione's side. Hermione started sobbing quietly and she sat upright in the bed.  "Now now," Molly consoled as Hermione laid her head on Molly's shoulder.

"Where's Harry?" Hermione asked and sobbed.

"Aw, Hermes," Ginny said and sat beside her best friend and tried to console her. There were a few seconds of silence and then finally, Ron broke it.

"I guess your wondering what just happened?" he said walking towards the three women.

All eyes were on Ron now, waiting for his explanation.

"This is a long story," Ron said settling himself on a chair by the bed.

Ron took a deep breath and finally started. "We found out who the spy was," he said and Hermione's chocolate eyes darted in his direction. "It wasn't me Hermione," he added making her blush with embarrassment.

"It was Draco," Ginny blurted out.

*~*

Unnati: wtf? That's it?!

Seema: tut-tut, u better put a dollar in the swear jar…anywayz, please read and review! ^_^

Edited by PixieDust91 - 29 June 2005 at 5:53pm

Go to top