Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PixieDust91 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

*~*~*~*~*

Unnati: Ok, there's A LOT to tell. Fist of all, I didn't write this part of the chapter. My cousin Seema did * that's why its so short *

Seema:  so SHE doesn't  get the credit. In return, She's writing the first chapter of my Card Captor Sakura fanfiction.

Unnati: Next, This is NOT a whole chapter; It's part two of the last one. Third, I won't be able to update this fic and 13 ways until I get back from my cousin's wedding.

Seema: In other words, she's too lazy!!!

Unnati: Shut ^ Sims. And finally, this WILL NOT BE a HarryHermione fic * sob * .

Seema: Make me! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! On with my WONERFUL segment of a chapter….

Unnati: Wonderful…yah rite…

*~*~*~*~*

"She's not dead, just unconscious," Bill's words were the last thing she remembered before she past out.

"Hermione, Hermione, wake up Hermione," Ginny said and sprinkled some cold water on her Hermione's face.

"Huh," Hermione whispered and fluttered her eyes open. At her side were James, Eliza, Ginny, and the rest of the Weasley family, but there was no sign of him. No sign of her Harry. Her eyes watered as she scanned the room for him.

"What's the matter?" Molly said and rushed to Hermione's side. Hermione started sobbing quietly and she sat upright in the bed.  "Now now," Molly consoled as Hermione laid her head on Molly's shoulder.

"Where's Harry?" Hermione asked and sobbed.

"Aw, Hermes," Ginny said and sat beside her best friend and tried to console her. There were a few seconds of silence and then finally, Ron broke it.

"I guess your wondering what just happened?" he said walking towards the three women.

All eyes were on Ron now, waiting for his explanation.

"This is a long story," Ron said settling himself on a chair by the bed.

Ron took a deep breath and finally started. "We found out who the spy was," he said and Hermione's chocolate eyes darted in his direction. "It wasn't me Hermione," he added making her blush with embarrassment.

"It was Draco," Ginny blurted out.

*~*

Unnati: wtf? That's it?!

Seema: tut-tut, u better put a dollar in the swear jar…anywayz, please read and review! ^_^

Edited by PixieDust91 - 18 years ago
sangi thumbnail
wow.........its seriously a nice one..........continue wid it....
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice nice.....continue continue.....but iwas kinda hoping that draco and hermione will end up together!!!lol...
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i hope they not... harry is still alive... y will she go on with draco... thanks god they r not......... i m so happy bout it........ 😃
PixieDust91 thumbnail
^ my cousin wants to finish the fanfic for me...i dont know if i should let her...wat does every1 here think?
daniel_4ever thumbnail

hey unnati..plz if she is fihishin the fanfiction 4 u ... plz tell her that she writes 'Harry and Hermione lived happly ever after' 😆
PixieDust91 thumbnail
lolz...she doesn't like harryhermione... o well, i dont think the fic would turn out right if i make it harryhermione.
daniel_4ever thumbnail

make it plz coz i don't like storys endin with u know crin and all that
SiMz thumbnail

Hello every1! I'm continuing the fanfic. I don't like the HHr pairing.🤢

daniel_4ever thumbnail
plz cont the story but don't kill anyone make harry and hermione live happy ever after or something... but don't break the relation of harry and hermione in this fan ficition..plz