Users

Frequent Posters

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
 pixie plz write soon 
KK_lassi thumbnail
13 ways to impress Hermy!!! wow Pixixe!! Cant wait for them!! Do write soon!
PixieDust91 thumbnail
lolz. i'm almost done with it...i'm gonna update this fanfic and post 13 ways when i get my laptop back.
daniel_4ever thumbnail

ya pixie can't wait anymre... lolz.. gr8 work 😉
PixieDust91 thumbnail

sorry guys...half the chapter is gone...

Chapter Eight

Disclaimer: I don't own hp and you know it.

The following paragraph is for all my readers....

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Now...on with the story....

Chapter Eight

The Potter house was calm and quiet the morning the news arrived from Ron. The news that would change his life forever. Hermione was in the shower having her normal bath and attempting to straighten her hair. James and Eliza were in the kitchen finishing their breakfast of oatmeal, toast, pop tarts, and chocolate milk. Occasionally, they both would throw pieces of toast at each other like any other day, little did they know, this was not like any other day.

After James flung a piece of French toast in Eliza's uncombed pillow-head bushy brown hair, huge brown owl came shooting through the glass in the window and landed on the dining room table in front of the kids and their breakfast. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Eliza shrieked when she found an owl plopped in front of her oatmeal and knocked over her chocolate milk. James was having fits of laughter. "MOMMY!" she yelled on top of her lungs and began to cry. James on the other hand, started poking the owl with his spoon and he was laughing.

"What's wrong?!" Hermione came in the kitchen with a bathrobe and shower cap on. Her hair was tangled with hints of foamy muggle shampoo.

"The birdie's hurt!" Eliza said pointing at the owl James was poking with his spoon.

"James, cut it out!" Hermione snapped and strode over to the table. There was a note attached to the owl's right leg.

Hermione, come over to the burrow ASAP...

-Ron

There was something strange going on. And their was something strange about the note. Ron's handwriting was scribbled down on the parchment, like he was in a hurry. Ron didn't wake up this early in the morning, none of the Weasleys did. There was something wrong...

"Come on," Hermione said to James and Eliza. After Hermione said an incantation to dry her hair, they were in front of the fireplace throwing floo powder in the crackling fire.

Three Potters emerged into the Burrow, which was clean. It wasn't scattered with little kid toys or other things, which was unusual. Very unusual for a typical Weasley Burrow. The books on the bookshelf were lined neatly with the spines facing out; they were also organized by series. There was a copy of The Daily Prophet on the wooden coffee table and a Chudley Cannons mug of chocolate cappuccino.

"Hello? Anyone here?" Hermione said and started to walk around the unusual and tidy Burrow. "Hello?" she said again and all she heard was her echo sounding back to her.

"There's no one here," James said while looking around the Weasley's living room. For a to-be-seven year old, he was pretty smart. After all, he did have some genes from his mother. Eliza settled herself on the couch by a crumpled up piece of parchment.

"Parchment..." Hermione muttered picking up a piece of parchment which was in front of their eyes the whole time, on the big brown leather couch, near Eliza.

If you came here…I'm sorry...change of plans… Meet me at the OTHER Burrow…

-Ron.

"What?" Hermione mumbled. There was confusion in the air. What was with the strange notes from Ron about meeting at the Burrow? Why was it so urgent? Hermione read the note twice thinking she had misread it…what was so important there? She now hated strange notes. Hermione grabbed James and Eliza and stood still in front of the grand fireplace.

"The Burrow!" All three Potters yelled in unison.

The first things they saw when they opened their eyes were twelve faces staring at them. Ten of them were redheaded Weasleys (Arthur, who was holding Cora, Molly, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny who was being hugged by Molly,) Not nine, but ten, Ginny included. "Ginny," Hermione whispered. Hermione shot a glance at Ron, who was pointing his wand at none other than Draco Malfoy. Draco was tied on a chair and the tip of Ron's wand was inches away from his pale, pale face. To Draco's side, was the unconscious or dead form of Pansy, Pansy Patrickson. "She's not dead," Bill said, moving over to Pansy's side. "Just unconscious."

Edited by PixieDust91 - 18 years ago
daniel_4ever thumbnail

wow that was so gr8... really loved it... 😆

PixieDust91 thumbnail
thanx daniel_4ever and rahul vs. rocks...btw...welcome 2 IF
daniel_4ever thumbnail
 ya welcom to the forum rahul v

and that is a really gr8 story .. really waitin for the thing that is gonna happen after this....
blughost91 thumbnail
i like ur style of writing...it's cool.....write more!
PixieDust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blughost91

i like ur style of writing...it's cool.....write more!

thanx...that really brightened my day😃