Non Sun TV Serials

IS IT RIGHT?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
friends today after watching P&S i didnt like the part where jothi was teling karthik who are you, im already got engaged to karthik and he will get marry at any time.what nonsense is thisAngry
, she might be kidding karthik but did she think about how arvind might feel about  it. and i would say it;s not good karthik and jothi to be so closed with arvind becoz he might change at any time.

if you want to leave a person you must leave him completely , without any disturbance to him. when she told like that he was little embraced. ultimately he is the first person who is going to be the villan
and try to marry jothi my making out plan by pretending to be helping them.Shocked

and the last part its awful for me. at lest karthi must be vigilant enought to stay awayfrom arvind

ple ur comments

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysradha.avina..Jessie..zee10--BimBim--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS IT RIGHT?" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Jessie..

IF-Dazzler

..Jessie..

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Clap... awesome totally agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BimBim--

radha.avina

radha.avina

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
completly agree with u...

--BimBim--

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hi anushiya..

Its nice to see that such topics are being discussed but if you could wait till the updater updates the episode it would be niceEmbarrassed 

Edited by harhem - 03 February 2012 at 9:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vijay--BimBim--

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
ok dear
hereafter i'l w8 until the updates are complete

--BimBim--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.