Pintu-Pinky chekha Fixed!! :((

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So 2dy TTS fixes Pintu-Pinky Chekha . He tells Pintu 2 call panditji 2 fix d date . awww Pintu was so hurt n shocked n was so helpless , He wanted 2 say so many thngs 2 his father , Wanted 2 say NO , wanted 2 refuse the proposal but His love for his father bounded him n stopped him frm doing so . ðŸ˜”.awww The way he sees his mother before dialing phone no was so sad . His eyes were as if asking so many questions 2 his mother  tht " Maaa Why I need 2 get married 2 a girl who doesn't deserve me ? " Why Bauji is adamant on forcing his decision on me " , as if requesting 2 his mother tht " Maa Plzzz save my life from getting ruined " ," Plzzz Do somethng, Plzz say somethng "  ðŸ˜” . awww felt so bad for pintu 2dy . ðŸ˜­
Awww poor Pintu i am surelyy gonna be sad seeing him sad awww my Pintu ji dont want to marry her ...
Nahi...aisa nahi ho sakta...
TTS should look at PS whose eyes say it all that 
MAIN KHUSH NAHI HOON...
I feel bad too! didn't quite enjoy todays epi :(
I want more dialouge from PINTUJI!
Hey Moni true he was hurt, shocked and sad and didn't know what to say. He was continuously looking at his mother like trying to say something but unable to say. Vase I just love the sad music played in the end. It actually show the pain of person.
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Nahi...aisa nahi ho sakta...
TTS should look at PS whose eyes say it all that 
MAIN KHUSH NAHI HOON...

I know . It's so bad tht TTS who claims tht he loves his Pintu bitwa so much didn't saw d sadness n hurt in his eyes . Ganga saw it but she 2 was helpless like her son . ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Moni true he was hurt, shocked and sad and didn't know what to say. He was continuously looking at his mother like trying to say something but unable to say. Vase I just love the sad music played in the end. It actually show the pain of person.

I know Rachu . he was sad hurt n shocked . yes he was continuesly looking at his mother . He frm his eyes only was telling his mother 2 do soemethng . yes I 2 loved d music . It showed d pain of Pintu . 
awww poor pintu...he's so helpless.😭
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

I know . It's so bad tht TTS who claims tht he loves his Pintu bitwa so much didn't saw d sadness n hurt in his eyes . Ganga saw it but she 2 was helpless like her son . ðŸ˜”

I don't think it matters to him if his son is not happy with the rishta.  As long as it benefits him and his goals and his son blindly obeys him TTS will be happy.

Good thing is that we all know that this shadi is not going to happen and in the end it will be Prishna together so we'll just have to suffer along with Pintu until that happens.😭