Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
So 2dy TTS fixes Pintu-Pinky Chekha Ouch. He tells Pintu 2 call panditji 2 fix d date . awww Pintu was so hurt n shocked n was so helpless , He wanted 2 say so many thngs 2 his father , Wanted 2 say NO , wanted 2 refuse the proposal but His love for his father bounded him n stopped him frm doing so . Unhappy.awww The way he sees his mother before dialing phone no was so sad . His eyes were as if asking so many questions 2 his mother  tht " Maaa Why I need 2 get married 2 a girl who doesn't deserve me ? " Why Bauji is adamant on forcing his decision on me " , as if requesting 2 his mother tht " Maa Plzzz save my life from getting ruined " ," Plzzz Do somethng, Plzz say somethng "  Unhappy . awww felt so bad for pintu 2dy . Cry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvJasluvsKinshukwadi..dollshaaziAlphabet26AngeloScurokmfan_2-Ursh--Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pintu-Pinky chekha Fixed!! :((" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Awww poor Pintu i am surelyy gonna be sad seeing him sad awww my Pintu ji dont want to marry her ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Nahi...aisa nahi ho sakta...
TTS should look at PS whose eyes say it all that 
MAIN KHUSH NAHI HOON...

moniluvskinshuk

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I feel bad too! didn't quite enjoy todays epi :(
I want more dialouge from PINTUJI!

moniluvskinshuk

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hey Moni true he was hurt, shocked and sad and didn't know what to say. He was continuously looking at his mother like trying to say something but unable to say. Vase I just love the sad music played in the end. It actually show the pain of person.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Nahi...aisa nahi ho sakta...
TTS should look at PS whose eyes say it all that 
MAIN KHUSH NAHI HOON...

I know . It's so bad tht TTS who claims tht he loves his Pintu bitwa so much didn't saw d sadness n hurt in his eyes . Ganga saw it but she 2 was helpless like her son . Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurokmfan_2-Araina-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Moni true he was hurt, shocked and sad and didn't know what to say. He was continuously looking at his mother like trying to say something but unable to say. Vase I just love the sad music played in the end. It actually show the pain of person.

I know Rachu . he was sad hurt n shocked . yes he was continuesly looking at his mother . He frm his eyes only was telling his mother 2 do soemethng . yes I 2 loved d music . It showed d pain of Pintu . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-Araina-

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
awww poor pintu...he's so helpless.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.