Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

A break from reality telly

A break from reality telly

Having returned to serials in a lead role in Kya Hua Tera Vada after six long years, Mona Singh has taken a break from reality shows. "I did two dance shows and won both. Besides I have hosted several shows and done multiple seasons of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega. Now I am completely occupied with Kya Hua Tera Vada and if it works well I will stay away from reality shows for at least a year," says Mona.

Snippets by A.L. Chougule

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushuklaLoveTVShowsadigaagblytonkaveriswethasyam08shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A break from reality tv-Mona-DC" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Armu!!!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thnaks for sharing, Looking foward to her performance on KHTV ,
She has  given a different look from her jassi image so  it will be interesting Smile

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
If she stays away from reality shows, who will host JDJ and EKLKBK? Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.