Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am completely disappointed😔 with this show. I really thought it was a serial with a difference, but it turned out to be just dry. Where is the variety? why are CVs allowed to broadcast the same MIL and DIL drama in every serial? It is too early in this serial for people to get annoyed at the story line, it has not even been a year yet. Education mean independence, self respect, understanding. Sandhya in no way depicts and educated girl who is hungry to achieve her dreams. How could she become an IPS officer when she can't even raise her voice against injustice at her sasural's. This young lady should be someone a MIL should be proud of instead she's being portrayed as the devil. Bhabo still has not accepted the fact that she was too much in a hurry to get her son married that is why she was deceived by Ankur and the woman who fixed the wedding. When are we going to see the Sandhya that was describe before the program aired or even the one they portrayed when her parents were alive. Where is the Sandhya who stood up for Meena when Vikram was abusing her.

A woman who fights for the law will not allow injustice on her own self or someone else. I don't know where this story is heading, but I can say one thing for sure the direction need to change and focus on the original. Sandhya is modern girl, educated, with modern thinking. If she's educated why does she have to become a docile illiterate to win over her MIL who is not willing to see no other way but her's? Why doesn't the character have no common sense? WHY IS THE CHARACTER BEING MURDERED BY THE CVs? Please show more reality, education is meant to be a key!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i knew this was gonna happen when the story was focussed the show was having average trps..when Bhabho entered the show got high trps..so ab bhul jaao ki story focus bhi hogi when will she become IAS officer..??..Never i knew this
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont know what to say... pls cvs make a change..pls
katrinafan12 thumbnail
i agree bahboo is just mean