Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

A question to all Saubhagyavati bhava fans! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

Tell me something Cari, since you are really familiar with how IF works, do you think there is some kind of lobby against this show. When I checked the CM ranking, I was really surprised to see shows that are not at all talked about ranking much higher than SB. In fact, the ranking in the 1st week was much better. SB is given a lot of coverage, KVB is really popular even amongst my non virtual friends then what is going wrong here? 
Because people are not pressing chaska meter enough.

secondly not many threads are raised here, and the ones that are are not making it to pink threads.. so die to the low form of discussion it's not getting anywhere.

Plus ppl know this show is for 7 days - so in the weekend they are not getting bored and are not too worried what will happen. As the show moves on it's own quick pace.

The show is hatke too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaMili27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A question to all Saubhagyavati bhava fans! (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

I am downloading clips to make vm's on Rajvi, I think we need some vm's and entertainment here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I am downloading clips to make vm's on Rajvi, I think we need some vm's and entertainment here.

Wowww that will b grttt... Clap
Umm i'm trying write something on virja...even concept is ready...bt m afraid abt my writing skill ..

Mili27carisma2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the link! :)

I think it's awesome to see these posts about making the forum more active.

Unfortunately, I think many of the viewers were simply bored of the Dadi track, because Jahnvi has pretty much not done anything over the past few weeks. Once the show shifts back to Viraj and Jahnvi, then I'm sure more people will try visiting again. Honestly speaking, this happened with another show I watch too. Maryada, where after the romance of the lead couple started to die down to focus on the more serious plot, a lot of people left the forum. But recently, we've had new people making an entry too, so keep up that hope! :)

What's missing?!?!  <= I made that post back in the day when hte forum was like a grand total of lmaybe 20ish people. :( But now it's back so I hope none of you all leave hte forum now!

Cheers!
Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 03 February 2012 at 8:30am

Mili27

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Great post Cari..a show like this deserves to have a higher ranking..

Mili27carisma2

chudail-awwal

chudail-awwal

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Liked ur way u expressed

carisma2

chudail-awwal

chudail-awwal

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wht do u thnk abt ff's

carisma2

chudail-awwal

chudail-awwal

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
On each WU EACH MEMBER CAN COMMENT

carisma2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.