Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

A question to all Saubhagyavati bhava fans! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ...
Welcome..
I just feel that we are purposefully disadvantaging ourselves.

Ppl don't commnet here - or just leave the topics in blue.. no sense of entertainment..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A question to all Saubhagyavati bhava fans! (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Manipadma]I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ..

It's not working Mani ! People are not even responding to say why they are not responding.Confused I am waiting for Dadi to go down. I will follow suit.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manipadmacarisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

[QUOTE=Manipadma]I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ..

It's not working Mani ! People are not even responding to say why they are not responding.Confused I am waiting for Dadi to go down. I will follow suit.Dead
Every epi I am eagerly watching for the end of Dadi - buh .. aaarrrggghhh - she's still live and bouncing.

Mili27

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[QUOTE=sarcozee][QUOTE=Manipadma]I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ..

Every epi I am eagerly watching for the end of Dadi - buh .. aaarrrggghhh - she's still live and bouncing

Intezaar khatam! Soon you will see Dadi alive and not bouncing!ROFL

carisma2

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Every epi I am eagerly watching for the end of Dadi - buh .. aaarrrggghhh - she's still live and bouncing.

4th FEB ..hopefully will b our date...Smile Go viraj gooo...we all are with u

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

[QUOTE=sarcozee][QUOTE=Manipadma]I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ..

4th FEB ..hopefully will b our date...Smile Go viraj gooo...we all are with u

Knowing how pesky dadi can be, what if she decides to stay put at Dobriyal House, paralysis be damned. I don't trust that lady at all.Shocked 

carisma2

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Tell me something Cari, since you are really familiar with how IF works, do you think there is some kind of lobby against this show. When I checked the CM ranking, I was really surprised to see shows that are not at all talked about ranking much higher than SB. In fact, the ranking in the 1st week was much better. SB is given a lot of coverage, KVB is really popular even amongst my non virtual friends then what is going wrong here? 

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Every epi I am eagerly watching for the end of Dadi - buh .. aaarrrggghhh - she's still live and bouncing

Intezaar khatam! Soon you will see Dadi alive and not bouncing!ROFL
Dadi will get sorted ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.