A question to all Saubhagyavati bhava fans!

Posted: 12 years ago
Just wanna ask a question ..

Is it my imagination that this show is fantastic?

Is it my imagination that the leads are cute?

Is it my imagination that KB is fab and the role of Viraj is fab?

Is it my imagination or - does this show provide thought inducers?

Is it my imagination or do you all don't like this show as much as I do ?

Do you want this forum to be a hit - and this serial to be a hit too?
25 comments in a tread or 250 views will make topics here turn pink, that helps the forum rankings. so please look at the links I posted to get more ideas.

Well - I posted this link - which will show you how we can get this forum on top. It's such a shame that such a fab show is getting skeleton fanbase and effort.

So please see this...

Thank you.
i agree with u.
it desreves to b in top 10
its a brilliant shiow and Karanvir is exceptional as viraj:))
 Cari dear,

I am getting very angry that such a show is getting such a lukewarm response at IF. Forgive my audacity but is it because here the lead is already pregnant while in other shows people wait for the leads to come together after nearly two years of marriage.That's a joke. I am feeling totally let down and giving myself time till wednesday to quit this.  Aur how much can we try.This show is fascinating and KVB is too good. I guess most people are stunned by this hatke stuff. 

Soo, sooo, happpyyy to see you.🤗
Edited by sarcozee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

i agree with u.
it desreves to b in top 10
its a brilliant shiow and Karanvir is exceptional as viraj:))
Thanks. I agree this show is possibly too complex for people to disect. The ones who do make an effort - I feel their efforts are shunned. It's such a shame despote being one of the best if not the BEST show at the moment the IF rank is just on 33. Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarcozee

Cari dear,

I am getting very angry that such a show is getting such a lukewarm response at IF. Forgive my audacity but is it because here the lead is already pregnant while in other shows people wait for the leads to come together after nearly two years of marriage.That's a joke. I am feeling totally let down and giving myself time till wednesday to quit this.  Aur how much can we try.This show is fascinating and KVB is too good. I guess most people are stunned by this hatke stuff. 

Soo, sooo, happpyyy to see you.🤗
Me haapy to see you  too - I thought jalak dikhla jaathi hoon.

Just been busy and having a cold and a cough at the moment too.

see this - I think you missed this

I agree with ya Milli, I think the easiest thing would be to criticise the hateke stuff of Viraj and not route into the cause of his problems.

I see that ppl are shouting to bring the rank up here - and I posted that help page and I was dissapointed at the enthu or response - where as other forums that I posted it on are well happy abt it.

Even TVD i discuss in American forums - bec you can have in depth convos there and youch every aspect of the topic where as here ppl get scared seeing a long post.
I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ...
You know me na, when I saw Sou Bhava, I was like Wow, now that's something to discuss about. But this forum has turned out to be too disappointing. I mean not every viewer can wait with bated breaths as to when we get to see the leads coming together. For me, human behaviour, motivations, thrills, suspense etc are so much more interesting. Given a choice between a romance and a cartoon, I will relish the latter. I am now realising that IF is more for MB enthusiasts than Agatha Christie or Robin Cook readers. Poor me! One thing is there I will always be in touch with you. Pucca promise.

Sou Bhava is getting talked about in other circles and that's good for it. So what if not in IF.

Just checked out the link you sent. Feeling so nostalgic about your EAs and the graphics you used. One helluva wizard you are!

You can check out my comment on Aanchal's pink project post. Still no response! 

Take care of yourself. Can we discuss the show alag se if needed. 
Originally posted by Manipadma

I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ...
Welcome..
I just feel that we are purposefully disadvantaging ourselves.

Ppl don't commnet here - or just leave the topics in blue.. no sense of entertainment..
[QUOTE=Manipadma]I'm crazzy 4 this show...n trying hard ...bt we need more hands...bt atleast i will try my best... Thnxx 4 the post ..

It's not working Mani ! People are not even responding to say why they are not responding.😕 I am waiting for Dadi to go down. I will follow suit.🤢
Originally posted by sarcozee

Every epi I am eagerly watching for the end of Dadi - buh .. aaarrrggghhh - she's still live and bouncing.