Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

what is spl abt DDDSB..?

Poll Question: so..tell me what is special about DDDSB.?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [20.83%]
12 [50.00%]
4 [16.67%]
3 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
so tell me...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is spl abt DDDSB..?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Karan's acting, the character of Viraj and the concept. Perfect mix!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I would say the first three! :) I like Karan's acting, Viraj Jahnvi as a pair are great...even though Jahnvi should  start to understand what's happening with her husband. And the concept is definitely a new one for TV shows I would think, so yeah :)

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
for me its...Heart viraj jhanvi Heart

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Brand New Concept, Fresh Storyline, Every episode has it's own charm..emotions, drama, romance, thriller all in ONE package..that is what DSDDSB is all about..

And More over Main leads acting...I have no words to describe it..i mean i don't find a single mistake in ANY shots uptill now..EXACT expressions, just the way it suppose to be. There is no replacement for Jhanvi and Viraj's selection..Leads are just PERFACT. & more over the OCPD syndrom, history of how a normal person gets into such abnormal behavior and how his betterhalf  tries to analyze it is what makes it even more special..I think this show will show the real meaning of marriages and it will show how arranged marriages can be IMPROVED.

P.S. Very good pole!Smile Very good distribution(Normal distribution) in votes..everyone thinks different..that is what is making this show so spl!Big smile 

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 03 February 2012 at 6:01pm

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Everything is spl abt DSDDSB...m watching 4 all the four reasons ...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.