F.I.R

Article - Weekend Attractions! (Amir and Kavitha)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

kavia _Aamir_perform_Uthe_SAB_ke_KadamSAB TV presents 'Uthe Sab Ke Kadam'

SAB TV presents 'Uthe SAB Ke Kadam', an event that celebrates the philosophy of the channel 'Aasli Mazaa Sab Ke Saath Aata Hai'. Artists of SAB family came together to create an entertaining evening filled with performances, various comedy acts, spoofs and parody to entertain the viewers.

The show will go on air on 4th Feb'12 at 9:00pm on SAB TV. Abhishek Awasthi, Melissa Pais, Preeti Ameen and Kiku Sharda enthrall the audiences by their dance performance. 'Pyar Ke Rang' an act on old melodies will be performed by Preeti Ameen & Abbas Khan. Kavita Kaushik teams up with Aamir Ali on 'O Haseena Zulfon Wali'. Sajan Re Jhoot mat bolo' team enacts a spoof on Sholay.Another spoof titled Big Loss will be presented by, Abbas Khan, Paresh, Atul, Gopi and Babita. Divyanka & Debina join Rajesh Kumar in a dazzling dance number and finally 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' team too joins in the celebrations to entertain the audiences.

Tune into SAB TV and catch this entertaining and fun filled extravaganza on Uthe SAB Ke Kadam , aired Exclusively on SAB TV on Saturday 4th February, 2012 at 9pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article - Weekend Attractions! (Amir and Kavitha)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Big smile

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing 

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Gulgule danced to Saara zamana haseenon ka diwana (Movie: Yaarana starring Amitabh Bachchan). And while he did not have the lights on his costume like Amitabh did, he did have a similar costume with golden lining (to give that lighted-up look) and an amitabh-hairstyle wig on. Pretty funny!

Did anybody else watch this?

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yep I watched this show. It was really good. I loved Kavita Kaushik and Aamir Ali's dance. And then I also loved SRJMB act.

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i loved their performance 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top