Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the glances that the two exchanged..Megha and Mohan.Now this scene has been witnessed umpteen times in movies and soaps.But this one was so damn good.So fresh..u cud feel the tremors. When he looks away and she looks and when she looks away and he looks.Megha and Mohan are doing auch super acting. For me this is the number one show. Great chemistry.Super progression.As someone pointed out ,its neither too fast or too dragging.Its really super.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ye it is super duper show for colors.meghan's rocking every where
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, even I have noticed that. When Mohan looks at Megs, she isnt but when she turns to him, he looks away...MeMo are great together liking them so much...

PS: I feel that Mohan feels something (kuck kuch hota hian) when he looks at Megs, but cant yet make out waht Megs feels
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

yes, even I have noticed that. When Mohan looks at Megs, she isnt but when she turns to him, he looks away...MeMo are great together liking them so much...

PS: I feel that Mohan feels something (kuck kuch hota hian) when he looks at Megs, but cant yet make out waht Megs feels

but in last moment in last episode (yesterday one) megha also showed some feeling in her face
@ Jaynragz yes  you completely right..this one is the best show...
Edited by ulakmini - 12 years ago