Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

What if Viraj was Dadi's grandson?

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Excuse me for thinking of this horrible title for my postLOL Call it a marketing gimmick.

Now for some serious food for thought. My post is an extension of the discussion that we have had on some other posts where we were justifiably horrified at the way Jahnvi has been taking rubbish from Viraj in the most docile manner. Most of us who are female would react in an indignant manner and say that Jahnvi should walk out of this marriage because marriage is based on consent and choice. She should stop being a doormat. Dadi is all set to dump mad Viraj into some garbage can.

But what if Viraj was Jahnvi's blood relation or even Dadi's kin. What would they have done in such a situation. What if Viraj was a beloved son of a loving family, what would have been our reaction or the family's. Could then the good doctor have said that keep him away from his family?

I do understand that Viraj is a depraved person but we must understand that he has already lost his sense of right or wrong. Only victory and defeat matter to him.

If its a bad husband, there is always an option to walk out but what if such a person is father, brother or a son. What are the choices then ?

Should Viraj be cared for as a sick man or discarded as a bad husband?

Please friends feel free to share your views or my ghatiya title will go waste.LOL

Edited by sarcozee - 03 February 2012 at 2:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--..Naina..sub_rosaRoyalLEO_Krrishcarisma2aparnaumaHdhd

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hey Milli!

I agree with you.
Viraj needs treatment. He's not eveil he's ill.
Dadi - is well you know my thoughts on her. She's a trouble maker.
Her little antics are causing more probs for other family members. Like Viraj set Siya's wedding up with that lad - just so that Dadi would leave the house. Because she has been acting wierd with Viraj - he set his FIL up just to look the hero. The more she does the worse he gets.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27..Naina..

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=carisma2]Hey Milli!

I agree with you.
Her little antics are causing more probs for other family members. Like Viraj set Siya's wedding up with that lad - just so that Dadi would leave the house. Because she has been acting wierd with Viraj - he set his FIL up just to look the hero. The more she does the worse he gets.

Did you see that Helllo Dadi wallah promo. Too good. A person like Viraj needs a compassionate but firm treatment. Dadi is just aggravating his condition.

..Naina..carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarcozee

[QUOTE=carisma2]Hey Milli!

I agree with you.

Did you see that Helllo Dadi wallah promo. Too good. A person like Viraj needs a compassionate but firm treatment. Dadi is just aggravating his condition.
Hi,

I only saw the precap yesterday - not had a a chance to see the sbs and promo segments yet.

I don't know about Viraj.. BUT she sure as hell is aggravating me. Lol.

Mili27..Naina..

Manipadma Senior Member
Manipadma
Manipadma

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Dadi's grandson ??? Shocked Shocked Shocked agar aisa hota to hame bouncing dadi nahi dekhne ko milti ROFL

Mili27..Naina..

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I totally agree on the argument..what if he was part of dadi's family..ie. dur ka rishtedar...and 1 more thing: "WHAT if: Viraj became mad after marriage?? what if some sudden shock caused if I mean to say before marriage everything looked cool and disasters occurs in everyone's life...what if that is the situation?? " agar wo pehle se normal hota aur fir pagal ho jata to dadi kya kar leti uska??? wouldn't she have tried to cure her beloved Jamaiji??? I mean why DOUBLE standards??? Nything could've gone wrong..what if Jhanvi was at that stage where Payal was...kya tab bhi dadi esa hi kuch karti...would she have tried seperating Viraj from pagal jhanvi??? Nahi na!!! I mean lets be moral about it. If one of our's bro/sis is suffering from same syndrom would we just throw them in mental aslym?? or treat him the way he treat us..It's like biting a dog who bit u...what is the difference in us if we react/respond the same way as Viraj?? does it justify our mental balance??? where is our idividuality there??? if what he is doing is wrong, how right we can be if we treat him the same way??? *these questions need some real answers...* dadi is WRONG!!!! NO matter whatever her intentions on doing and saving her grand daughter...it's not right..she can be more genuine in her approach...I mean from what i have learned and grown up ...i noticed that elderly ppl always try to make peace in arrange marriages..they don't try to break it..they try to fix it. addition of kids also fixes some of it. I mean one thing is for sure that NONE of the arranged marriages are perfact! every now n then ppl do argue and they do end up with fight sometimes they don't speak w/ each other..domestic violence is extreme case... the reasons are many...in Viraj's case it's his disorder which is causing all this mess..but how justified it would be if Jhanvi just leave him??

It's like taking away the most precious thing from a person, becoz ur NOT OPEN MINDED to give it a chance to change that person.. * Ideally if parents are that careful there would be no violence anywhere in any mrgs, no divorce nothing..* but it's real world. If dadi is that concerned she would've been careful enough to Observe, learn the pattern in his behavior. finding out the truth was only part of her deed. but reacting on truth * i mean totally she overreacted..nyone could've on her shoe, by looking at payal's situation, but she freaked out and started stopping him w/o thinking the consequences that her granddaughter and great grand child would've face* if she was bit patient..knowing all the aspects, all clues, all posibilities to make sure what she thinks is right would be the way to go. *why not try the place where viraj was adopted, neighbour hood, see how he has grown, his childhood friends..but no...*

Great discussing post SarcozeeThumbs Up, btw what's ur name?Confused

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 03 February 2012 at 5:49pm
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Krrish87_sweet]I totally agree on the argument..what if he was part of dadi's family..ie. dur ka rishtedar...and 1 more thing: "WHAT if: Viraj became mad after marriage?? what if some sudden shock caused if I mean to say before marriage everything looked cool and disasters occurs in everyone's life...what if that is the situation?? " agar wo pehle se normal hota aur fir pagal ho jata to dadi kya kar leti uska??? wouldn't she have tried to cure her beloved Jamaiji??? I mean why DOUBLE standards??? Nything could've gone wrong..what if Jhanvi was at that stage where Payal was...kya tab bhi dadi esa hi kuch karti...would she have tried seperating Viraj from pagal jhanvi??? Nahi na!!! I mean lets be moral about it. If one of our's bro/sis is suffering from same syndrom would we just throw them in mental aslym?? or treat him the way he treat us..It's like biting a dog who bit u...what is the difference in us if we react/respond the same way as Viraj?? does it justify our mental balance??? where is our idividuality there??? if what he is doing is wrong, how right we can be if we treat him the same way??? *these questions need some real answers...* dadi is WRONG!!!! NO matter whatever her intentions on doing and saving her grand daughter...it's not right..she can be more genuine in her approach...I mean from what i have learned and grown up ...i noticed that elderly ppl always try to make peace in arrange marriages..they don't try to break it..they try to fix it. addition of kids also fixes some of it. I mean one thing is for sure that NONE of the arranged marriages are perfact! every now n then ppl do argue and they do end up with fight sometimes they don't speak w/ each other..domestic violence is extreme case... the reasons are many...in Viraj's case it's his disorder which is causing all this mess..but how justified it would be if Jhanvi just leave him??

It's like taking away the most precious thing from a person, becoz ur NOT OPEN MINDED to give it a chance to change that person.. * Ideally if parents are that careful there would be no violence anywhere in any mrgs, no divorce nothing..* but it's real world. If dadi is that concerned she would've been careful enough to Observe, learn the pattern in his behavior. finding out the truth was only part of her deed. but reacting on truth * i mean totally she overreacted..nyone could've on her shoe, by looking at payal's situation, but she freaked out and started stopping him w/o thinking the consequences that her granddaughter and great grand child would've face* if she was bit patient..knowing all the aspects, all clues, all posibilities to make sure what she thinks is right would be the way to go. *why not try the place where viraj was adopted, neighbour hood, see how he has grown, his childhood friends..but no...*

Great discussing post SarcozeeThumbs Up, btw what's ur name?Confused

I often wonder about this that whenever we see an errant husband, we always say that the wife should leave him but what do we do if there is problem in some other relationship where divorce is not an option. What would Dadi do if Viraj was related to her ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
true... if viraj was distant relative than dadi would've done anything possible to cure him. praying, affection all those good things comes into play..but currently she is biased..and more over she lacks information.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index