Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

do u like tannu nidhi scenes???

reemstini thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi!! m new on india- forums.. i love this show so wanted to post on it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
love the story and the cast.. was just going through the posts.. nothing much about tannu and niddhi her.. how do u guys like them? do u think tannu akka Nirav soni & Niddhi akka mehendi jain are doing a good job??? Waats your feed back?
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
regards,
reema

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockDaWorld thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey...Welcome to the forum...!!๐Ÿค—
Tannu and Nidhi are fun together..!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
However right now ...im really pissed at tannu for stealing Mohan's bike ...!! Aaahh..!!
So...No comments on him..!!๐Ÿคข

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello dear welcome to our forum .keep posting

niddhi tanu...only i say irritating by god๐Ÿ˜•
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i find them really irritating...n tannu's character is something i dun like
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Naahh, i don't like Tannu-Nidhi scenes ๐Ÿ˜›
MTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Reemstini for opening this thread...I find these 2 ppl really irritating... Tanu's acting a bit bearable..but Nidhi is totally ๐Ÿ˜กirritating...and the bg score is equally iritating ๐Ÿ˜ก. ..I just mute the volume in scenes where these 2 are there. Tanu is nothing but a LAFANGA who just likes to stand on the side of the road and comment on girls. How on earth can any girl fall  for such a person!! This shows the standard of the girl herself.. and she wearing a backless for luring Tanu is so  ๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.  I mean Renu and chanchal need to focus more on their kids than on neighbour's gossips!!!
Edited by MTheBest - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MTheBest

Thanks Reemstini for opening this thread...I find these 2 ppl really irritating... Tanu's acting a bit bearable..but Nidhi is totally ๐Ÿ˜กirritating...and the bg score is equally iritating ๐Ÿ˜ก. ..I just mute the volume in scenes where these 2 are there. Tanu is nothing but a LAFANGA who just likes to stand on the side of the road and comment on girls. How on earth can any girl fall  for such a person!! This shows the standard of the girl herself.. and she wearing a backless for luring Tanu is so  ๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.  I mean Renu and chanchal need to focus more on their kids than on neighbour's gossips!!!

total agree with you.

one more thing chachal ne apni beti ko raat ko akele bhej diya  kisi ke sangeet par what about her safety how careless mother she doesn't know tane uske saath jaane vaala he bhi ya nahi.
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Dear,right now i'm not enjoying their scenes & hope it improves with the time

first welcome honey :D

sec Tannu and Nidhi scenes like it? of course NOT 

hi welcome to the forum and thanks for making a thread in this!

i am so pissed off whenever Nidhi & Tannu are shown...what a waste of screen time๐Ÿ˜ต

Both their mothers are so much into gossiping how did they miss what is cooking b/w their kids!