Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I happy to see you guys liked it I will try to update 2 times a week but im a little busy this week but i will try to update next week im going to be moving soon so i might be tough but i will try my hardest and thank for your comments it keeps me motivated so i will continue!
😊 Love You All!
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reniji66

I like it. I love secrets and what more exciting than a secret marriage??  WIll there be more to your story?

I'll try to updating soon. πŸ˜‰ 
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome.. please PM me when you continue
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely adorable, and you shoul definitely continue, dearest! Can't wait, and do PM me ... I'll buddy you ... πŸ˜ƒ
Mahi1219 thumbnail

Hey Guys I'm updating the Second Part! It's short, but I hope you like it.

Recap: Arnav and Kushi get married secretly but Arnav tells his Di and Nani. Shyam's truth is revealed.

As she ran she bumped into mamiji...

"Hello hi bye bye, eh phatti sari yahan kya karat rahi hai? Anybays, hum yahan Arnav bitwa se baat karne aaye hai. Hato!" she said in her rudest voice. "Ji mamiji kahye." Arnav responded still smirking at Kushi. "Arnav bitwa aap ki gadi ki chabi chahiye." because she needed Akash to get something for her.

After Arnav gave the keys to Mami she left, as she left she gave Kushi a dirty look. Kushi had totally forgotten Di wanted to talk to her about something, when she remembered she went down to Di and asked what she wanted.

Di said,"Kushiji, are you alright?" Kushi replyed,"I'm fine but what about you?" Anjali looked like she was about to cry her eyes out, it made sense the guy she trusted, loved, and could die for deceived her!

NK entered the door and he said he wanted everyone to meet someone," Nanav, you know when I first met her she was just like Kushi. I want all of you to meet Lavanya."    

Edited by mjikm1219 - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful update AND OMFG Lavanya is BACK!
Downhill thumbnail
awesome...plzz add me in
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. Lavanya is back and also i liked it very much. Thanks for the pm.
soni_md thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bloody hell .. she's back ...

*twiddles thumbs and falls deep in thought*
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Brillant short update!πŸ˜‰

La's back,yayyy hopefully good right?πŸ₯±

I hope so, can;t handle another stingy mami wannabe!πŸ˜†

Update soon and plz pm me!πŸ˜‰