Sports/Cricket

Super Bowl XLVI (46) - Patriots vs. Giants (Feb 5) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 28

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooja-

I don't know anything about the game but all I know is am always up to support NY so GO GIANTS ! 

POOOJJAAA! giants =| no way they beat my team :(((((((((

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Bowl XLVI (46) - Patriots vs. Giants (Feb 5) (Page 9)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Keshriya

IF-Rockerz

Keshriya

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by don12

Originally posted by Keshriya

Lets go Patriots, Love  Tom Brady, a future Hall of Famer.  4 years ago, Giats won the clash, making the Pats go 18-1 and they lost the most important game. This time Pats should win to get a sweet revenge.

Although I am from Steeler nation, my husband , kids  and I are big time Steeler fans, but like Eli Manning too, definitely an elite QB, but Tom Brady and his explosive offense all the way. 

How can Steelers fan support Tom Brady aka Marsha and Cheatroits organization?????

Because of their cheating Steelers lost to them in 2005 and 2001 AFCCG.

Go Giants...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supporting Patriots is totally my call. Moreover I am happy with my Steelers team. At the end of day all and said done Steelers have the most number of wins of any team in the history of Super Bowl and will definitely win more in the future. If Steelers were one of the teams of course I will support my team.  Of the two I like Patriots, also I really don't care for your opinion or statistics.

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Being a New Yorker is Giants on the way Party Party Party

Patriots deserve to lose the Super Bowl in 08 cause just before the season started there secret was discover of them video taping other teams practices. Since God don't like ugly they suffer the consequences of there prefect season record going down the drain.

I had no choice but to learn to love football cause my brothers used to hog the control. I love SB for the food the funny commercials and half time shows, Have no issue with Maddona just as long we don't get a Janet & Justin incident. Dead

I agree with you fully Bridget is way more beautiful she is all woman.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-pyaari_puja

krupakaival

krupakaival

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
GIANTS all the way!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-pyaari_pujapyar-ishk

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
um let's get one thing straight though. we (the patriots) DID NOT CHEAT! that's utter nonsense! of course we'd get that blame after winning! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbles2k4

MrsNealCaffrey

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

livelaughlove78Eyes-Wide-Shut-Shayari-pyar-ishk

IndYa4u

IF-Rockerz

IndYa4u

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
GAINTS ALL THE WAY Baby...

i will take anyone against Patriots... ANY DAY...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

livelaughlove78Eyes-Wide-Shut-Shayari-Nishita123pyar-ishk

Arwen.

IF-Sizzlerz

Arwen.

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
For the first time i m curious enough to consider waking up early (before dawn early LOL) to watch the match ... But don't think it is being broadcast on any channel here in sub continent Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

livelaughlove78

Post Reply New Post

Go to top