Sports/Cricket

Super Bowl XLVI (46) - Patriots vs. Giants (Feb 5) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 3 Page 28

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

I'm not familiar with them at all but our math professor gave us less homework cuz he wanted to watch the game. That way, he'd have less to grade ROFL

And he did say that Patriots are going to beat Giants... I dunt know which is better as I personally dislike football, but whatever. Go both teams!! LOL

Surprisngly, I have heard of Tom Brady somewhere... Doesn't ring a bell but it's good to know he's one of the players :P

You sure you didn't hear about Tom from me? LOL Cuz I talk about that guy non stop! LOL He's like the main player!

Okay leaving all my biasness aside both teams have proven themselves to be great. The Patriots so far have 3 Super Bowl rings under Tom Brady while the Giants only have 1 under Eli Manning. I think that right there says which the better team is! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Bowl XLVI (46) - Patriots vs. Giants (Feb 5) (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

You sure you didn't hear about Tom from me? LOL Cuz I talk about that guy non stop! LOL He's like the main player!

Okay leaving all my biasness aside both teams have proven themselves to be great. The Patriots so far have 3 Super Bowl rings under Tom Brady while the Giants only have 1 under Eli Manning. I think that right there says which the better team is! LOL

Haha, pretty sure I didn't :P Yea, but I have heard. So he has to be main player. 

Oh! I do hear patriots from my friends more than Giants. I just found out from this post which team belongs to which country :P

Cutiepie Rani

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
In the words of one of my friends, "I hope Tom Brady gets both of his legs broken" or atleast a shoulder dislocated... (Don't kill me!)
I just hope the Patriots lose. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94livelaughlove78kitkatkimgmann2010Sex.Direction-BolNaHalke-pyar-ishk

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
WOOOT GIANTS FTW! :D

haha I'm not that into football, yet I'm still hosting a Super Bowl party! :P I'm rooting for the GIANTS! (:

Thanks for the post! (:

--Garima

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaz.gmann2010Sex.Direction-BolNaHalke-

Nrp77

Nrp77

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I'm a die-hard Bears fan, but I'll definitely be rooting for Eli Manning and the Giants tomorrow (I have a bet to win)!!!!!!!!!! Clap   Go NY!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-Sex.Direction-BolNaHalke-pyar-ishk

khushi4eva

khushi4eva

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Giants all the way! Even if I am a big Ravens fan, my second support goes to Giants over Patriots. I love Tom Brady but I cant make myself to root for him in any of his game. Why? (may be because he is married to this super hott model Gisele Bundchen LOL ) But Brady is on my fantasy lust list. I watch all the games with my hubby and every time Brady plays I look at the screen w/o blinking. He is such an eye candy Tongue

BUT GIANTS all the way LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-Sex.Direction-BolNaHalke-

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

I'm a die-hard Bears fan, but I'll definitely be rooting for Eli Manning and the Giants tomorrow (I have a bet to win)!!!!!!!!!! Clap   Go NY!!!!!!!!!!

OMG SAME HEREE! are you from Chicago too? :D Bears are the best. 

But for the super bowl I'm rooting for the Giants! (: 

After seeing the Bears Vs. Packers game I was sooo depressed -__- they failed miserably!

Edited by -Garima- - 04 February 2012 at 10:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77-BolNaHalke-

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I wanted my 49ers in the super bowl :( well better luck next time but NINERS FOREVER <3
Hmmm I'll go with the Patriots! Even though Giants' Victor Cruz is F I N E ;)

Cutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top