Super Bowl XLVI (46) - Patriots vs. Giants (Feb 5)

Posted: 12 years ago

vs.

Hello all,
So I was thinking that a lot of us here are from the USA. I'm not sure about the interest level of the members here on the Super Bowl. So I guess this year is kind of a trial year to see how many of you have interest in the SB. If the majority of you do, then we'll continue making SB related topics every year. If not, we'll discontinue. 

Super Bowl 46 will see the clash of two teams that faced each other in 2008 in the Super Bowl. Many people are calling this a rematch of 2008 in where the Giants ruined the undefeated Patriots record by winning 17-14. How much does it suck to go the entire season 16-0, not losing a single game, but then losing the game that matters the most? Not a good feeling at all. Many fans of the Patriots are calling this a revenge game in which the Patriots will take revenge on the Giants. Only time will tell which team will be victorious.

This year's Super Bowl is being played in Indianapolis, Indiana. Do the Indianapolis Colts ring a bell to anyone? Many Colts fans expected to see the Colts playing on their home field this Super Bowl. But the Colts had one hard season winning only a couple of games. The Colts Quarterback, Peyton Manning was out the entire season with an injury. But his brother, Eli Manning will be shining in the Super Bowl in Peyton's home stadium.

Two hot Quarterbacks will be the center of attention in the game. Eli Manning (left) and Tom Brady (right). Tom Brady has 3 Super Bowl rings to his name. He is one of the greatest quarterbacks of the NFL history. And I'm not just saying that to brag because he's my man. ðŸ˜† His stats, records say it all. Eli Manning is working his way up there and proving to the world that he too is not far behind. If Brady wins the game he will have 4 Super Bowl rings to his name tying the record for the most Super Bowl rings. If Manning wins he will also tie a record within his family, having 1 more Super Bowl ring than his older brother, Peyton. So its a huge thing for both of the quarterbacks to win! Both teams have been practicing hard, and the winner will be the team that practiced harder.

Many people watch the Super Bowl for many reasons. Some watch it genuinely for the game. But others watch it for the food, commercials, or half time show. Speaking of the half time show, this year's show will be graced by Madonna. I'm not so thrilled about that. Honestly they could have brought someone better. But I could care less. I'll be rooting for my Patriots. ðŸ˜³

So will you be watching the Super Bowl? Are you a fan of either team? Will you be rooting for you team? Or will you sit back and enjoy the food and commercials? Or do something totally different? Do share all your experiences right here in this thread. Have fun, but be safe! Let's go Patriots! ðŸ˜†

With regards,
Your #1 Patriots/Brady fan - Cutiepie Rani

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
Credits

Cutiepie Rani
Sami01

*A special thanks to Shruti!*
 ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago
LEGGO GIANTS! 
GIANTS FTW YOOO <3

Don't kill me Rani 🤣
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

LEGGO GIANTS! 
GIANTS FTW YOOO <3

Don't kill me Rani 🤣

Ew ew ew! Giatns? Ewww! ðŸ¤¢ 
They gonna lose!!!!!!
go tom brady   ...   go team   in so many football pools... reminds me of my highschools ...friday night games...love those days
Lets go gaints!!!!!!!!! Woooppp!!!! New york all the wyy baby!!!!!
It was so hard making this a neutral post, praising both teams & QBs. I wanted to so  brag about the Patriots. ðŸ˜†
I'm not familiar with them at all but our math professor gave us less homework cuz he wanted to watch the game. That way, he'd have less to grade 🤣

And he did say that Patriots are going to beat Giants... I dunt know which is better as I personally dislike football, but whatever. Go both teams!! 😆

Surprisngly, I have heard of Tom Brady somewhere... Doesn't ring a bell but it's good to know he's one of the players :P
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

I'm not familiar with them at all but our math professor gave us less homework cuz he wanted to watch the game. That way, he'd have less to grade 🤣

And he did say that Patriots are going to beat Giants... I dunt know which is better as I personally dislike football, but whatever. Go both teams!! 😆

Surprisngly, I have heard of Tom Brady somewhere... Doesn't ring a bell but it's good to know he's one of the players :P

You sure you didn't hear about Tom from me? ðŸ˜† Cuz I talk about that guy non stop! ðŸ˜† He's like the main player!

Okay leaving all my biasness aside both teams have proven themselves to be great. The Patriots so far have 3 Super Bowl rings under Tom Brady while the Giants only have 1 under Eli Manning. I think that right there says which the better team is! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

You sure you didn't hear about Tom from me? ðŸ˜† Cuz I talk about that guy non stop! ðŸ˜† He's like the main player!

Okay leaving all my biasness aside both teams have proven themselves to be great. The Patriots so far have 3 Super Bowl rings under Tom Brady while the Giants only have 1 under Eli Manning. I think that right there says which the better team is! ðŸ˜†

Haha, pretty sure I didn't :P Yea, but I have heard. So he has to be main player. 

Oh! I do hear patriots from my friends more than Giants. I just found out from this post which team belongs to which country :P