Sports/Cricket

Super Bowl XLVI (46) - Patriots vs. Giants (Feb 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

vs.

Hello all,
So I was thinking that a lot of us here are from the USA. I'm not sure about the interest level of the members here on the Super Bowl. So I guess this year is kind of a trial year to see how many of you have interest in the SB. If the majority of you do, then we'll continue making SB related topics every year. If not, we'll discontinue. 

Super Bowl 46 will see the clash of two teams that faced each other in 2008 in the Super Bowl. Many people are calling this a rematch of 2008 in where the Giants ruined the undefeated Patriots record by winning 17-14. How much does it suck to go the entire season 16-0, not losing a single game, but then losing the game that matters the most? Not a good feeling at all. Many fans of the Patriots are calling this a revenge game in which the Patriots will take revenge on the Giants. Only time will tell which team will be victorious.

This year's Super Bowl is being played in Indianapolis, Indiana. Do the Indianapolis Colts ring a bell to anyone? Many Colts fans expected to see the Colts playing on their home field this Super Bowl. But the Colts had one hard season winning only a couple of games. The Colts Quarterback, Peyton Manning was out the entire season with an injury. But his brother, Eli Manning will be shining in the Super Bowl in Peyton's home stadium.

Two hot Quarterbacks will be the center of attention in the game. Eli Manning (left) and Tom Brady (right). Tom Brady has 3 Super Bowl rings to his name. He is one of the greatest quarterbacks of the NFL history. And I'm not just saying that to brag because he's my man. LOL His stats, records say it all. Eli Manning is working his way up there and proving to the world that he too is not far behind. If Brady wins the game he will have 4 Super Bowl rings to his name tying the record for the most Super Bowl rings. If Manning wins he will also tie a record within his family, having 1 more Super Bowl ring than his older brother, Peyton. So its a huge thing for both of the quarterbacks to win! Both teams have been practicing hard, and the winner will be the team that practiced harder.

Many people watch the Super Bowl for many reasons. Some watch it genuinely for the game. But others watch it for the food, commercials, or half time show. Speaking of the half time show, this year's show will be graced by Madonna. I'm not so thrilled about that. Honestly they could have brought someone better. But I could care less. I'll be rooting for my Patriots. Embarrassed

So will you be watching the Super Bowl? Are you a fan of either team? Will you be rooting for you team? Or will you sit back and enjoy the food and commercials? Or do something totally different? Do share all your experiences right here in this thread. Have fun, but be safe! Let's go Patriots! LOL

With regards,
Your #1 Patriots/Brady fan - Cutiepie Rani

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 03 February 2012 at 11:39am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

panpanpayal_patel94livelaughlove78Sunshine25NVBGKYmacaronsWiseGirl-Araina-Enchanted_jassiILoveDramaShaily.Picasso9MairaKhan1180..Naina..-Gunners-rose82Harpreet.MKaJenroxxcloseyourlegsgmann2010Krishnaluv94shareenSex.DirectionKeshriya-Garima-bmtdluver-Shankar-minuu-Stutz-ANJ4Magical_KaShsami01-Pooja-sonali.19281AASUSRummy._Meena_pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Bowl XLVI (46) - Patriots vs. Giants (Feb 5)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Credits

Cutiepie Rani
Sami01

*A special thanks to Shruti!*
 Big smile

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 04 February 2012 at 9:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-Shaily.-Shankar-Keshriya-Stutz-AASUSsami01

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
LEGGO GIANTS! 
GIANTS FTW YOOO <3

Don't kill me Rani ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

krupakaivallivelaughlove78-radhi-Picasso9-Shankar-kooliiopyar-ishk

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Shivani

LEGGO GIANTS! 
GIANTS FTW YOOO <3

Don't kill me Rani ROFL

Ew ew ew! Giatns? Ewww! Dead 
They gonna lose!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krupakaival

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
go tom brady   ...   go team   in so many football pools... reminds me of my highschools ...friday night games...love those days

Cutiepie Rani

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Lets go gaints!!!!!!!!! Woooppp!!!! New york all the wyy baby!!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

krupakaivallivelaughlove78Sunshine25-radhi-Eyes-Wide-ShutkisnatulsiPicasso9gmann2010Sex.Directionkooliio

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
It was so hard making this a neutral post, praising both teams & QBs. I wanted to so  brag about the Patriots. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-ShutSex.DirectionANJ4

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I'm not familiar with them at all but our math professor gave us less homework cuz he wanted to watch the game. That way, he'd have less to grade ROFL

And he did say that Patriots are going to beat Giants... I dunt know which is better as I personally dislike football, but whatever. Go both teams!! LOL

Surprisngly, I have heard of Tom Brady somewhere... Doesn't ring a bell but it's good to know he's one of the players :P

Cutiepie Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top