Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~bandishein~ maaneet SS THREAD1 (Page 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 139 of 164

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
waiting diii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~bandishein~ maaneet SS THREAD1 (Page 139)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mino_M

Goldie

Mino_M

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Waiting!!

Smile

muskanp

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
diii 

muskanp

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hey roop

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopalimuskanp

muskanp

IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

~bandishein~

PART 9

he took the parata & rolled it & gave it to her. She took it & ate. Maan smirked taking the lunch box from her hand. He indeed was famished. She smiled nibbling her parata.

Next couple of months Geet was still down with her broken heart. She could never believe Tanmay did this to her. All that talks, all that sweet time they spent together all that was just a lie. It was just time pass for him. Her heart..her feelings, her emotions meant nothing to him. all the words, gestures were baseless. All these months he was just waiting for .. she couldn't think abt it. Still her heart couldn't stop feeling those emotions.. she began hate herself for that... she even cried  out to Maan how much she hated herself for feeling the way she still felt. Her self hatred only made her indulge more into music. She began to participate in competitions .. & made it through a college band. Her dressing up changed.. her perspective changed... she was more confident..yet very strongly disturbed in heart.

The day she made it in the rock band she looked very excited. Maan looked at her couple of times... probably after that Tamnay incident, this is the first time he saw her so cheerful. He lifted his brows cutely questioning her.
She smiled ' I made it into the college band
he had a very strange wild grin on his face. Something she couldn't understand.. is he teasing her..or laughing at her.. or he doesn't believe it.
Ek min.. iss haasi kya matlab?
He grinned little more & looked away
she was in the wild sherni mode now.. she waked his arm.. tumhe kya lagtha hain..I can't perform in the band. He kept quiet
Maan this is not done
she was cheesed thats so  rude. Tum mera mazak udda rahen hoo
he denied cutely
1 month ke baad humare band ka performance hoga
jab tumhe VIP pass milga na tum dehkna
he smiled & continued to drive
she got more irritated ' tumhe tho main na wo.. sab se picha wala pass doongi
he smiled at her cute angry face. Well all he wanted was her to be happy & cheerful & this whole rock band stuff was helping her forget this Tanmay stuff. Though even he knew she was still deeply hurt.

College was filled with fun for Geet now especially with all the recognition she got after her performances. She was quiet famous now & not that heart broken sad sad girl anymore. She was strong & really knew how to set scores with guys who try to be funny with her. Only thing she couldn't stand was sight of Tanmay.

She was little angry with Maan for not attending her events. She was not sure why he never made it to any of them.. though he nicely covered her up at home saying that.. they would be late.. because he had some meeting.
He is not music types .. or he doesn't enjoy all this.. or may be he is too old fashioned types. Well the part of their friendship was they accepted each other the way they are.. no questions asked.

Geet came in a irritated mood that morning. She threw an envelope full of snaps at the dash board. He was on guards ..he knew she was super pissed. He wondered aab kya huwa.. it was from home.. so definitely nothing to do with Tanmay...
tum tho pucho ge nahi she glared at him
he kept his eyes on the road.. no expression that could irritate her further.
They r looking for groom for me at home.. college khatam hoten hi shaadi
he braked the car all of a sudden ' the tires made a screeching sound.. followed by.. other cars braking suddenly behind them.
She was thrown towards the dashboard.. but then thanks to the seat belt. Few cars passed them.. giving odd looks.
Dehka.. tumhe hi aisa jatka laga tho sochu mera kya haal huwa hoga
he sighed..  not sure how he just lost control on himself. He took a deep breath & started the car again.
They want me to select out of these guys.
He looked at the pile that was scattered on the dashboard

she requested him to take her to that little hide out of theirs. He had no option but to oblige.
She sat next to him making sad face.
She took out each & every snap & read out the detail written behind..
koi rahul hain... Dr hain 28
she gave eeks look.. Dr... !!! I can't marry a dr.. I won't even able to relate to him. Kitne brainy types hoten hain
see this one Vinay.. 26
NRI.. IT guys
I don't want to go abroad. I want to be here in my country
this one is Gaurav
business man hain
she read on ' mumbai main hain
but I don't like his face
Maan muffled his laughter & looked away.
She went on with all the 6 snaps & rejected all of them. After having lunch from her lunch box.. she rested her head on his arms.
He stiffened a bit... but didn't want to make it obvious to her.
 Actually Maan I don't want to get married
he just smiled.. like.. initially sab ladkiyen yahi kahthi hain types
she held him tighter .. nahi wo baat nahi hain
he looked at her ..like how can she read his mind
she even understood.. that.. she cutely looked at him.. still leaning on his arms.. tum tho kuch bolte nahi.. tho mujhe mind reading tho seeka na padega na
he chuckled looking down
I want to study further, be more independent. Agar aabhi shaadi ki tho zindagi bar in bandishein mo band ke rah javoongi.
Mujhe pata nahi how this vinay or gaurav or rahul will be
by the look of it, they all seem very family family types
not that I don't like family.. I love them.. but I want to be open to my husband..
in sab se main Tanmay ke baren main kuch nahi kah sakti
he sighed deeply.
They will not understand either
its not just abt Tanmay.. its abt me.. wat I am!!!
i don't want to be like mama or Jhanvi aunty .. they can't even share feelings openly.

Maan could clearly see she was still holding on to Tanmays' feeling somewhere in corner of her heart.
He couldn't have said anything.. he just took the snaps in his hand & looked through them.
She smiled sadly.. challo lets put all this snaps facing downward.
I close my eyes..
nahi nahi.. tum apna eyes band karke ek select karo
he shook his head &  got off the hay .. & walked towards the car.
She made joke on her destiny & her fate.
He felt so helpless & hurt.

Precap
twist
-PREV  PART 8   NEXT  THREAD 2-
hope u like it
please motivate me with ur comments & likes
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 21 February 2012 at 11:41am

The following 338 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarksipaninimmi26sunshine111farhana1234thahupyarisahelideeps_agakrishna.roshni77simran2608thuri123girijamkrishnasupriyadamahaameerulovelyninizil143only4mailspriyanka55555cukishmaancrazymaaneet25roshi9rashmi24588jyotiagarwalattitudeshyabshassunita1jagritimanocharostbvh123mishimSeemaMartincryskentBluesaffire212345678zunairageetsimmi11gayathripriyankstar432kashishp.001Candy_jsshinedosssAISHAJSdreamypRIFkuttyMONIJA78tania90aisha_1998bushra_17mandakini_marchnivedithakshafeepiyasinghsruthi8fatiya52110sabafaizpwinchipesshanibi_suchikrsh07NK4MSK.Naziashiffaaarthiashgeetkamaanizzazubrgagsyaneekattimishtidoinavyanissifizza25asmi123leen10leenronukrnlariz20005armadPaingelpriyanka11trendyfriendslathaausaswati_2008-divya-anky_1205lakshmisalvadit3ejzeeenusugivarunbhakbhartifanKaval05LoveLiveDancethekolgalmddmayuriswetaa100-Trinity-pulvi16thendral_111cyberprincessYellowtullipsPoonamT-Elfin-vij10rsoumyabono_jostnasheetalvasasana.saba7sakadafirizwanaqMSgayatrisurbhijn106maureen84maneet20119290860623priyanka86Rihanna4allRamykrishrichu26mamatha.sk_75supernasahuMoon002taneiasweetgeet.21sumusumubirdy2011Kashish9687gshrutisneha137Parimishtyjeyanthi123kshubhangiCherubNoorCiaMaaneetetrikaMdworldBlushingqueenprabha75mounacutyapril12Zeal-DDits_meBeena_gVinsh23dhamigeetsaroRaapunzalneha512Mino_Mpearl_warriorprinces939erumzaheerfatema_007NH1971ambili123teju2292micky11PoojaMishtydishbhandh_ritiSphinxcutemishtiShiya1206-eiya-change12HADmishtiGurlygirlruchsmystique_girlLadyArwenimaasthamaaneet23indepgalmishtibSrabon_Dharasiroililymanali gargHina.khanxxxBe.edgyArsheelaXXaquafireXXsree.maneetkar1538--Dia--star_777Lakshmi86prema_kscrazydevil87baisakh45cherieLovermaansi007charlie1950summikhanOblivion007sidMLOVERamalu123maaneet_piscesSakshiGargbabygurl10i rokdhrashteeixrayanks_ams-Tannu-angelarafkiran99AmiiishAnvi2009febinyusufflalitha..puth-acacia-Anu_Raakritisri1111Doracakebluedreamz953seshatreehappydays30ramaheshgurti30Ambibambyalovi_21286pearlMsMovieloveranjalisen85sweetysaranShimmerrsunshine94awesomepoojakrndrExpectoPatronum--ANGEL--Maaneet4evelove4allbilly_ritukabslocksMayamaanshalinisaran89Sushmacholkedazzlingdivzkingofmeinsight555maanshianisha_maaneetEza_analystnats0101angel-ki-shonacrazydreammaaneetmaahiZohamaaneetdeepali1022KINGKHANFANhad2buPriyasimannu_minniesweetkjambeern_AngelSonu_maaneet5nehakapoor7_mahi.ve_tanvi04ritzy09ammu5krati5paponeconsmj1977.shrutirupzloveuAudiwaliaRaDMG2518mypride-memorable-honeygrapeSpeechlesssneha.junejaharshithaaaaaaamrk-1NANDY_BRUCutieTejuPaintedSkyblueopalAsh1991vivacious_gurlmaanmeet1sanu3108Firegurlmisty_drastifanajennsmallvillesonu4everLavZkomlikacraziekudi*Dakoo_Minzy*pop77Amoureuxswetha10khwaishfan-DamnedDrooler-namita25CrazzyBusymchoprashah10maaniqraHansaNt_areeb--Ratna--sona-raikawaii_geetseemamary_BlackPearl_mandy15preethiazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19Abby-GC-Crazy-Mishu--WhiteGirl-Remya_PillaikahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123Shruthelove2_somaSaamsCraziest_MGana56impoojavermaShruti_GoyalGame_ChangerBDayGal-11Jantamanna1391goldenmoonleverneMadhuri53-Orchid-todayzstarabinash079Neelambari..spvd

Mino_M

Goldie

Mino_M

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Awesome Update!!

Edited by Mino_M - 16 February 2012 at 3:13pm

muskanp

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged