Computers, Science, Technology

how to repair outlook pst file? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

adamwilmar

adamwilmar

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Aman Willmar
Know about : How to Repair Outlook PST file?

Using Corrupt PST recovery software and smoothly say good-bye of all corruption related problems. It is an amazing application that helps you to repair corrupt/lost/deleted/damaged PST files data without any charge. This tool is more capable to:

• Recover deleted Outlook  header structure
  • Repair lost distribution member list items
  • Repair password protected emails
  • Repair Outlook PST files data along emails, contacts, notes, journals and many more...
  • Fix all Outlook errors: 0x8004210e

For get more info about this recovery program then click here: www.corruptpstrecovery.com/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to repair outlook pst file? (Page 3)" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jjone414

jjone414

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy16

i am unable to access my outlook data as my pst file is corrupted. it seems that scanpst is useless. can any one suggest me some good software.

Outlook PST Repair provides Outlook users an easy workaround for PST file corruption. The tool effectively repairs corruption in your Outlook Personal Folders file, thereby recovering all your business emails containing crucial and sensitive information. The software follows a safe and lucid recovery approach when dealing with damaged or inaccessible Outlook data files.

For more information http://www.osttopst-converter.com/outlookpstrecovery.html

lucie

lucie

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone, 

The main reason behind .pst corruption is when you upgrade your Outlook to its highest version. I faced the similar problem and found that my .pst files sare damaged i was unable to access them. I used inbox repair tool but it was not helpful for me. I was recommended to use repair tool software to repair and recover my .pst files and with the help of that software i was able to recover and restore a new healthy data. here you have the link for further description hope it will help you.

http://outlookpst.filerepairtool.net/

Kay Steve

adamwilmar

adamwilmar

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Aman Millar,
Repair Outlook PST files data with SysTools PST recover software of our organization. This tool is more competent to repair Outlook PST files data as well as all corrupted/lost files of Outlook. For getting more confusion then firstly, try Free-demo version to view preview of all recovered files without pay any extra charge. View more: www.pstrecover.org

Edited by adamwilmar - 13 October 2013 at 11:01pm

joseph01

joseph01

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
may this be helpful to you...just check it with your own..
http://freeoutlookpstrepairtool.com

katharinesmith

katharinesmith

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Hi Try SysTools Outlook Recovery Software as its provides you a multiple features

• Recover Deleted/ Corrupted and Password Protected PST files
  • Restore recovered file in EML, PST and MSG format
  • Provide recovery of particular emails
  • Split huge sized PST files in small one etc
You can also test the features of software before purchasing it by downloading demo edition of software

katharinesmith

katharinesmith

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Hi Try SysTools Outlook Recovery Software as its provides you a multiple features

• Recover Deleted/ Corrupted and Password Protected PST files
  • Restore recovered file in EML, PST and MSG format
  • Provide recovery of particular emails
  • Split huge sized PST files in small one etc
You can also test the features of software before purchasing it by downloading demo edition of software.

AllenSeikh

AllenSeikh

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I would also to suggest here one more application which i had used last month to repair my inaccessible  outlook pst file.Its helped me a lot and recovered my emails with in 20 minutes. Good thing about this software is that it is available as a Free To Try Version, will see you the recover emails in free version.
http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/outlook-pst-repair-tool.html

Thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top