Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: rnvdbhavani

i loved t-shirt n jeans scene its just amazing... n i taught ram hav to kiss her hehhe lol then goli will not only surprise but fall for goluπŸ˜‰ really i expected this to some extent but asusual my prediction didnt happened... hope chath pe kuch dekhneko milti hi...πŸ˜† atleast a hug while counting stars...πŸ˜‰ n i njoyed al episodes...superb RAYA's moments aur saare episodes dekhliya ab ye monday kab aayegi yaar???😑 

rnvdbhavani

Good to see you here.. thought u disappeared in the air?? If golu surprises by kissing goli.. we will have to call an ambulance in the forum for all those weak heartsπŸ˜† But the Hug is definitely due! After tht amazing breakdown!
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditi_Premiti

like all the surprises...n t-shirt one was very kwel...

Lacoste moment seems to have gthe hit the hearts of the audience too! Lots of people loved it!

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: chak

I loved t-shirt and of-course jo khilaya Wah!!!!!!!super cool yaar aisa lag raha tha hume bhi thoda se dede tho hum bhi apna din bana lethe...that was coool and awesome yaar...

Chak,

Superb choice dear.. Humara din toh waise hi ban gaya thaa naah.. yeh zyaada nahi hogaya??πŸ˜†
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: chak

I just want to ask all of u a doubt in a corner of my heart ...ki yeh jo sab RAMJI apne Pri MAM' ke liye kar rahe hain wo sympathy hain at present due to BC* scare ya sach ka pyar kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hain...ya ho saktha hain sympathy se pyar hojaye bcos' RAM is not confessing na ki Pyar hua hain...pls do not take otherwise just clear my doubt with ur suggestions friends...

Chak.

The BC scare is definitely running on his mind!! But I dont think he is showing sympathy! I feel this might more be an eye opener on what Priya means to him than anything else.. Btw.. can I use this topic for the discussion the week??? Please let me know@ ewould love to know what people n the forum think abt tht.
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowjii06

Market scene and meeta paani ka scene

Great choices Sowjii!
fosla thumbnail
This is the scorecard for our surprise poll based on the responses!

Sabzi mandi    6
Bed tea             1
May I come In    2
Lacoste            12
CHEF                 4
Meeta Pan          2
Confession moment 3

Clearly people loved the lacoste moment!
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved all of Ram's surprises 😊...its difficult to choose one. Each of the surprise was sweet and cute in its own way.Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Angie Yaar,
Great post but u placed us in a quandry...Which one to choose is a dilemna? Each of the scenes were fantabulous...still I loved when he asked may I come in and sat on the student's chair...His excitement to surprise her  surprises me...Ram the hardened tycoon changing so much  after hearing the shocking news flabbergasts me so much.  Loving this phase in RAYA'S life.
phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me all surprises was awesome.
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Go ahead Angie no worries and good to know more views yaar