What was your favorite surprise?? Pics included

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
After such Rayalicious episodes, most of us are still in RaYa Land.. We saw the cute nok-jhok couple getting closer with Priya's idea of asking Ram to surprise her.. Now.. she was one hard nut to crack😆😆 Ram did need to pull quite a few tricks up his sleeve and seemed to managed after some effort😆
So.. What was your favorite surprise moment and why??? I am gonna place the pics so that we can remember (I don;t think any of us have forgotten😉) but just in case.. Get ready.. And Here you go on a RaYalicious date...

Credit : ILLYRIA

1) The "MAY I COME IN" moment.. Ram Kapoor decides to surprise Priya.. Actually he is just thinking about her all the time that Vik tells him to just go meet her😆. And this was even before Priya told him the qualifying criteria. But I thought it was still quite a surprising moment and added it to the post.

2) The LACOSTE moment - Actually it's the moment of either ROBOT or RA-ONE.. Since RK resembles me of those super heroes.. And Priya is definitely ROFL-ing if not surprised.. The second pic is an exasperated RK thinking "If that's not impressive, then what the heck is?" Btw.. Our dreams of seeing RK in a casual dress came true.. Ekta.. please.. get him on those clothes back! Sigh!

3) The " Sabzi Mandi" moment - The promo coming true but Rk tries to enter the Sabzi Mandi to surprise Priya.. Watch that handkerchief covered face and in a suit!! Yup.. Thts our guy trying to impress our heroine.. Holy cow! Do men in suits look cuter with all those sabzi and bags in their hand?? SUIT UP- Barney style.

4) The "CHEF" moment -  Our foodie Rk decides to surprise Priya by preparing a dish.. And ofcourse the easiest Pakoras.. While I was surprised that they made it to the bedroom(U know how Ram is naah.. I thought he might eat it at the speed he was making them😆).. Priya was not!! Kyunki Rishab ne Priya se hi woh recipe book leke gaya tha..😆😆😆 I loved the whole Ram in Apron look..

5) The " Kuch Meeta Hojaye " Moment - Ram finally manages to surprise her with the "Meeta Pan" idea. Priya is taken aback since she enjoys it with her Dad all the time. And yeah, Mr Best Pati even promises her that 'Yeh silsila ab zaari rahe" Haye Haye.. Main mar jawa..😳😳

6) The " Bed high Tea" moment :  Who thought the business tycoon would be bringing Bed Tea for his dear wife??? Subah subah biwi ko sone bhi nahi diya.. Bechari Priya.. Priya was surprised and asked him if he made the tea.. Rk immediately states no but I brought it tho.. Uff!! U r too cute RK!!

So.. dear forum members.. It's your turn to post and spam away.. Tell me what was your favourite moment and WHY??? I will post my favorite at the end of the discussion.. So.. roll on..
Edited by fosla - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frankly, I didnt expect Priya to say she was surprised at everything..😆

the tshirt was a cool dude attempt, but for me the best momen was the confession, and finally when Ram says, tumhe khush dekh kar mujhe khushi milti hai..not sure if my answer is within the options..but that line was the best line
soaplover1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think I like all the surprises...i was not expexting any of then..well jeans maybe but the rest of them were totally unexpected
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every surprise was adorable in its own way...together they were a complete package of the most cutest surprise...I really enjoyed Ram showing up at Priya's class and him following her to the Subzi-Mandi.RaYa moments are the best anyways and if they are ROMAAANTIC...toh kiya kehna👏
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he suddenly coming in jeans and the kya kool hai hum bg i ,fel of my chair ,it was really funny
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think all was very nicely done by Ram..

But for me what took the cake was Ram making a grand entry and walking flamboyantly with coolers, sneakers, Tee shirt  and jeans complimenting each other.. It was hilarious as well as enjoyable to see him in such a gay mood and surprising everyone; including Niharika and Mama..

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jeans N Tshirt wid cool shades was the best,,,,,,and him dancing towards priya...woot woot...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Raam walking in Sabji mandi with 2 baskets full of veggies...A fine surprise by him for Priya..

He did look sexy in jeans and T-shirt..
sadffi thumbnail
T-shirt one was 😍
And the Chef one is sooo sweet... ❤️

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great post fosla👍🏼
no doubt the casual one was the best...ram literally had me on floor🤣..but nevertheless others were also equally lovely😳...ram persistence on come what may but i have to surprise priya was praiseworthy and adorable😍...realisation has not struck but our cute goluji has surely fallen in lobh with his beautiful wife☺️