Posted: 12 years ago
@rani : Thanks for the compliments. I think members on this forum are smart/intelligent and more realistic😉
Watched the episode last night and looking at the precap, though Siddhi is telling Seema about the divorce, Seema's reaction does not indicate that she may play a role[ though i hope that she acts as mediator looking at both these lawyers are brainless when it comes to their own personal lives]. Though she was pushing Siddi last week to confront Richa, she has not been shown that much this week. But again what they show in precap does not match actual episodes. Even promos do not match [ Siddhi's saree in promo and actual episode were diff when Kunal tells her about divorce]. We still have not seen Jan26th baho ki darmiyan promo which got all of us excited.

@akki: i guess lot of folks are frustrated /feel cheated by having consumation/barsi/divorce in back to back episodes. Especially the divorce track feels too drastic and far fetched [ Kunal was influenced by his client case which does not really match his own scenario]. They could have chosen diff options after the consumation and guilt factor of Kunal.