Pintu's/Krishna's outburst!

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so I finally i watched todays epi and thought the scene to watch was when Krishna stopped Pintu from talking to her dad in such a demening way!
I want to share with you all my feelings about both their outburst as I may call it.

Pintu Singh-okay so He Pintu thought he was the S*** (im not angry at him its my analysis and fiqure of speech and my opinion)when he said BAS and started his rant at Vidya...until Krishna jumped in...His expressions were out of this world he looked so innocent and listened to her quitley very intresting he really is falling for her. He thought that his dad is correct until Krishna spoke and I felt like he knew what Krishna was saying may have truth to it.  (I'm sorry guys I'm not great at this analysing so I hope you guys get what i am saying) and he looked amazing 😍

Krisha- when she started talking she knew exactly what she was talking about. I think she wanted to put Pintu in his place and she did! good for her. (In the back of my head She knows pintu will listen to her until of course  TTS butted in.) I think KRISHNA-PINTU both are starting to understand that they indiretly have something going on :)

Let me know what your guys thoughts are! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice Post dear. I 2 lovedd Prisshna confrontation scene 2dy a lott. According 2 me Both Pintu n Krishna were rght in their own place . Pintu was rght in his area n Krishna was rght in her area. Pintu was thinking as a Protective posessive True Son n Krishna was thinking as a Loyal Daughter . SO both were rght in their place becoz Both were fighting for their respective Father's selfrespect. I m very very happy tht Ct's showed dis argument scene beautifully . So beautifully tht eventhough TTS was wrong n Pintu was defending him We understood Pintu n his POV n his reason of fighting n bursting . 

Both Kinshuk n Mitali were outstanding . Specially Kinshuk was out of d world . He is such a brilliant actor . When He says BAS BAHUT BOL LIYE AAP (His Pet dialogue) OMGG His anger was 2 hott 2 handle πŸ˜ . He looked so sexyy in Yellow Kurta So dashing πŸ˜ n his anger outside d way he sits in d car n wout seeng any1 just starts d car n leaves Wowww FREAKING HAWT πŸ˜³ 

Yeah I also lovedd those Expressions n look of Prishna which they give when TTS tells Pintu 2 walk off . Their eyes were telling tht how much they wanted each other , how much they wanted 2 say 2 each other but they couldn't . BG music Piya Piya was depicting their seperation (Ofcourse Temp one πŸ˜‰ ) . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post! I meant to make one about the confrontation but you have done it already so I can just put my comments here now. πŸ˜ƒ

First of all I think TTS brought Pintu to the police station on purpose. I think it was all part of his plan to have his son see how much he was helping the family so that later if any problem came up, he would be able to use this in argument. He may have even predicted that Vidya would lash out like this and Pintu would come to his rescue. So it was a win-win for TTS. I gotta give it to his planning. He has managed to completely strip Krishna of all her support, first Babloo, then Vidyapati and now Pintu so he must be feeling mighty good about himself. 😑 How petty can he get?

I feel like Pintu is stuck in a tug-o-war between Babloo and TTS who are each trying to make sure he turns out "right". Unfortunately, TTS' influence is much stronger which is where Pintu gets that sense of entitlement to do whatever he wants, even if it breaks rules (the chaat thing) and that whole dadagiri attitude. On the other hand, he also has a big, soft heart and an instinct to help people which Babloo tries to cultivate, along with grounding him every now and then, like when he makes him ride in the tempo. Pintu at this point is unable to decide where he belongs but sort of goes with the flow of which ever person he is with. In Babloo's absence, it is natural that he be completely and even blindly loyal to TTS and adopts some of his behaviour, hence the hateful speech about class difference.

What he did not see coming was Krishna! πŸ‘ She knocks all that TTS-induced gas right out of him and although he won't be able to see that she is right just yet, he is surely affected by her words. I think more than anything he sees this timid padaku, with whom his association so far has been one where he has had the upper hand and been telling her what to do. All of a sudden she flares up, tells him she doesn't need him and kicks him out. The TTS inside him is angry and his ego is severely bruised, but somewhere deep inside he feels that remorse for the crass way he insulted Vidya on seeing Krishna's own dignified defense of her father. I loved Krishna's line, "ye humare papa hain" as though reminding Pintu that Vidya was not just his dad's employee but also the faultless father of children who would stand up for him and his integrity and should be treated as such.

To be honest, though I don't think anything romantic is brewing just yet. I think Pintu did have a little crush on Krishna because he is intrigued by how different she is from all the other girls he knows (Pinky and clones) and I think he also liked feeling like her saviour. But now she has shattered the second image and guys like Pintu don't take it well when their egos receive such a huge blow so I think he will be a bit disillusioned now for a while and might even convince himself that Pinky is a good idea. His crush on Krishna was encouraged by his bhabi's hints and how much Babloo loves her as a student but now that they are not there and Krishna has insulted him, he may lean towards TTS' way of thinking and try to accept Pinky, though Krishna has made a place in his conscience if not his heart and she will surely be pricking often. πŸ˜‰

Woah! Enjoy the essay. πŸ˜›

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Nice post! I meant to make one about the confrontation but you have done it already so I can just put my comments here now. πŸ˜ƒ

First of all I think TTS brought Pintu to the police station on purpose. I think it was all part of his plan to have his son see how much he was helping the family so that later if any problem came up, he would be able to use this in argument. He may have even predicted that Vidya would lash out like this and Pintu would come to his rescue. So it was a win-win for TTS. I gotta give it to his planning. He has managed to completely strip Krishna of all her support, first Babloo, then Vidyapati and now Pintu so he must be feeling mighty good about himself. 😑 How petty can he get?

I feel like Pintu is stuck in a tug-o-war between Babloo and TTS who are each trying to make sure he turns out "right". Unfortunately, TTS' influence is much stronger which is where Pintu gets that sense of entitlement to do whatever he wants, even if it breaks rules (the chaat thing) and that whole dadagiri attitude. On the other hand, he also has a big, soft heart and an instinct to help people which Babloo tries to cultivate, along with grounding him every now and then, like when he makes him ride in the tempo. Pintu at this point is unable to decide where he belongs but sort of goes with the flow of which ever person he is with. In Babloo's absence, it is natural that he be completely and even blindly loyal to TTS and adopts some of his behaviour, hence the hateful speech about class difference.

What he did not see coming was Krishna! πŸ‘ She knocks all that TTS-induced gas right out of him and although he won't be able to see that she is right just yet, he is surely affected by her words. I think more than anything he sees this timid padaku, with whom his association so far has been one where he has had the upper hand and been telling her what to do. All of a sudden she flares up, tells him she doesn't need him and kicks him out. The TTS inside him is angry and his ego is severely bruised, but somewhere deep inside he feels that remorse for the crass way he insulted Vidya on seeing Krishna's own dignified defense of her father. I loved Krishna's line, "ye humare papa hain" as though reminding Pintu that Vidya was not just his dad's employee but also the faultless father of children who would stand up for him and his integrity and should be treated as such.

To be honest, though I don't think anything romantic is brewing just yet. I think Pintu did have a little crush on Krishna because he is intrigued by how different she is from all the other girls he knows (Pinky and clones) and I think he also liked feeling like her saviour. But now she has shattered the second image and guys like Pintu don't take it well when their egos receive such a huge blow so I think he will be a bit disillusioned now for a while and might even convince himself that Pinky is a good idea. His crush on Krishna was encouraged by his bhabi's hints and how much Babloo loves her as a student but now that they are not there and Krishna has insulted him, he may lean towards TTS' way of thinking and try to accept Pinky, though Krishna has made a place in his conscience if not his heart and she will surely be pricking often. πŸ˜‰

I have to agree with most of what you said.  I too think TTS taking Pintu was pre-planned because lately he hasn't wanted his family (especially Pintu) anywhere near Krishna and her family.  Whether he knew the outcome would be like it was I don't honestly know but it definitely worked in his favour for now as Pintu really supports his dad.

As for Pintu being stuck btwn his brother and dad, yes I agree with you there as well. 

As for anything romantic going on between Prishna?  I think he definitely has feelings for her but is it full-fledged love?  He definitely likes her and respects her but I don't think the realization is there yet that it could be love.

Well written essay btw, I enjoyed reading it!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG If dis is d way U write Ur essay then I m ready 2 read ur essays everytime several times πŸ˜†Beautifully n Wonderfully written πŸ‘

I too think tht TTS brought Pintu on purpose so tht He could fill ill things in Pintu's mind for Krishna n her family . He somehow had guessed it tht VP will defo going 2 nag him n once He does it n pintu sees it toh His work will be done as Pintu never ever gonna listen anythng bad or a single word against his father as He loves n respects him a lot. n It is his weakness whch TTS took advantage πŸ˜‘

It was always shown tht Pintu always acted as a peace maker in his house b/w TTS n BS . He always tried his level best 2 maintain peache in his family n tried his best 2 avoid d arguments b/w his father n Bro as much as he can . n U r absolutely rght . Pintu rght now is just like a kid who doesn't know abt rght n wrong . He just thinks frm his heart whch is of Gold n full of emotions , does only wht his heart tells him 2 do . May be becozz he was always overly pampered since his childhood n was always kept away frm all difficulties n hard situations . n So he was never ever needed 2 think frm his mind . 

Here i have 2 go little different frm ur view . I feel tht Pintu defo have feelings for krishna , It's not just a crush . it is more then tht . if it not would be . then d day when Krishna asks him tht " who is he for her ? " He wouldn't have felt so hurted . it was not ego hurt but It was love hurt whch he felt at tht time . During whole Swati's marrige He was just n only just adoring Krishna , was smiling by looking at her , throwing flowers on her n etc . His recalling of all moments spend wid Krishna n then smiling . That all indicated n showed tht somewhere He already started falling for her . So I would not call it only a crush . but yes It will take long time for d realization part frmboth sides . 

I completely completely agreed wid ur each n every word n point whatever u wrote . 
-Ursh- thumbnail
Guys you all are amazing! glad we have a few members who want to partipate and comment on each others posts!!!πŸ˜‰
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the outburst by both of them was just amazing 1 was in control the other out of control and it was amazing to watch the difference in the way they carried themselves. knowing how emotional and sensitive pintu is watching his scene all i wanted to do was scream and tell him to stop coz when he gets to knw the truth ab his dad he will never be able to forgive himself 4 these words to vidya. at the moment we cant blame pintu for reacting the way he has he dnt know want his dad is but more than that he hasnt been around the times that his father has insulted krishna and her dad.

but i somehow feel that he dnt respect vidya he sees him as a mere employee some1 who is below him and his thoughts came out about how he truly feels ab him in this episode. vidya knows this 1 is useless and cn do anything and i think that he expected no other reaction from him and if krishna had steeped in i truly feel he would have given him a piece of his mind.

coming to krishna what a diolague and what deliverance- omg i just love this girl and the way she carries herself she was all dignity, grace and  everything that a strong woman and daughter should have been. i loved how her words protected her dads respect and honour- she didnt degrade any1 to make a point but at the same time she showed that her family needed only each another and to hell with the rest. bt i loved her facial expression and the look in her eyes even more which showed how hurt she was at pintu's words. in that moment she showed even though her feelings for him came on gradually that her feelings are much stronger than pintu's.  i seriously dnt know if she is ever going to quite see pintu in the same way again coz he truly broke her heart wih the way he spoke to her dad. i seriously dnt see her even looking at mini tt again and if they had to bring some1 else for her i wnt mind at all after the way he has behaved. bt this is tellyworld so we will see them together soon.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sama i just love reading your essays they are so insightful and i always realise something i missed after reading it and u truly are the queen when it comes to analysing these characters. i agree with u on most things here except the parts i highlighted. i dnt really think he goes wih the flow he just tries to control the situation coz he fears what will happen if he allows his dad and bro to have a total confrontation.  bt at the same time we all must remember that he has a mind of his own and even if babloo was present he would have reacted the exact same same way. i remember anju in 1 of her post said that he sees babloo as his idol if he thinks babloo as that he considers tt god and his word final.  thast why he probably never finds out what truly happened at the wedding and thinks its every1s fault besides his dads. he has all these personalities his dads, babloo and at the moment he isnt able to be himself and the only way he is going to become a man is when he cuts himself off from these 2 very dynamic personality who are in their own way not good for him coz they both want to mold him in what they think he should be.

coming to his feelings for krishna it is definitely love he just hasnt put a name to it. he might try to accept pinkty bt 5 minutes in her company will send him running in the opposite direction
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sandiab

sama i just love reading your essays they are so insightful and i always realise something i missed after reading it and u truly are the queen when it comes to analysing these characters. i agree with u on most things here except the parts i highlighted. i dnt really think he goes wih the flow he just tries to control the situation coz he fears what will happen if he allows his dad and bro to have a total confrontation.  bt at the same time we all must remember that he has a mind of his own and even if babloo was present he would have reacted the exact same same way. i remember anju in 1 of her post said that he sees babloo as his idol if he thinks babloo as that he considers tt god and his word final.  thast why he probably never finds out what truly happened at the wedding and thinks its every1s fault besides his dads. he has all these personalities his dads, babloo and at the moment he isnt able to be himself and the only way he is going to become a man is when he cuts himself off from these 2 very dynamic personality who are in their own way not good for him coz they both want to mold him in what they think he should be.

coming to his feelings for krishna it is definitely love he just hasnt put a name to it. he might try to accept pinkty bt 5 minutes in her company will send him running in the opposite direction

Aw thanks! 😳

I have a feeling that if Babloo was present he would have still reacted in the same way insofar as he would defend his father, but I personally think he would have been a little more considerate about the words he used as some of the things he said were nasty (and reminiscent of TTS-talk for me). But I do feel that Krishna, out of the blue, played Babloo's role to perfection and made Pintoo realise the error of his ways through the way she defended her father, graciously and without disrespect to anyone. Maybe "goes with the flow" was not the right word choice for the way I want to describe Pintoo's behaviour. I meant that I think he badly wants to please every one and has not yet come to the realisation that this is impossible. But now with Babloo gone, he can please his father without  risking the peace in the family, so he perhaps releases the TTS within more than usual, if that makes sense...

After yesterday's episode, I guess I have to slightly retract my stance on Pintoo's love life. I realise he is really much more sensitive than I had originally figured and he will not try to accept something he hates for ego, ie Pinky. That being said, I don't think he doesn't want to marry Pinky because of Krishna but rather because Pinky is abominable. At this stage, I don't think he would agree to marry Krishna either, because for one thing, I don't think he has ever thought that far as he seems a very in-the-moment sort of guy and second, TTS would blow a fuse and Pintu is not yet in a place where he can defy his dad. I guess I would say, he likes her and feels some connection to her, as he seems to know and like her fiesty nature and her addiction to books so well and she can somehow unconsciously touch the boy within with her words and actions. As for poor Krishna, she just does not have the luxury to think about Pintoo with any other feeling than gratitude. I think she enjoyed the attention, like any girl does, when he told her she looked nice at the wedding, and feels the awkward tension when he keeps staring at her but I don't think she has had time to even feel any feelings, let along figure out what they are.

Or maybe I am just refusing to see the love πŸ˜† as I don't want it to kick off for a while. I want them to become friends first and have more conversations in which they challenge each other and make each other think, like when he made her sit the mains or the recent jail confrontation (which by the way, reminded me SO much of that scene in Taal where much the same thing happens). Also I want to see more on their relationships with their families (PINTUGANGAPLEASE). I guess I don't mind if it stays in this sort of unacknowledged tension phase for a while.
-Ursh- thumbnail

Aw thanks! 😳

I have a feeling that if Babloo was present he would have still reacted in the same way insofar as he would defend his father, but I personally think he would have been a little more considerate about the words he used as some of the things he said were nasty (and reminiscent of TTS-talk for me). But I do feel that Krishna, out of the blue, played Babloo's role to perfection and made Pintoo realise the error of his ways through the way she defended her father, graciously and without disrespect to anyone. Maybe "goes with the flow" was not the right word choice for the way I want to describe Pintoo's behaviour. I meant that I think he badly wants to please every one and has not yet come to the realisation that this is impossible. But now with Babloo gone, he can please his father without risking the peace in the family, so he perhaps releases the TTS within more than usual, if that makes sense...

After yesterday's episode, I guess I have to slightly retract my stance on Pintoo's love life. I realise he is really much more sensitive than I had originally figured and he will not try to accept something he hates for ego, ie Pinky. That being said, I don't think he doesn't want to marry Pinky because of Krishna but rather because Pinky is abominable. At this stage, I don't think he would agree to marry Krishna either, because for one thing, I don't think he has ever thought that far as he seems a very in-the-moment sort of guy and second, TTS would blow a fuse and Pintu is not yet in a place where he can defy his dad. I guess I would say, he likes her and feels some connection to her, as he seems to know and like her fiesty nature and her addiction to books so well and she can somehow unconsciously touch the boy within with her words and actions. As for poor Krishna, she just does not have the luxury to think about Pintoo with any other feeling than gratitude. I think she enjoyed the attention, like any girl does, when he told her she looked nice at the wedding, and feels the awkward tension when he keeps staring at her but I don't think she has had time to even feel any feelings, let along figure out what they are.

Or maybe I am just refusing to see the loveπŸ˜† as I don't want it to kick off for a while. I want them to become friends first and have more conversations in which they challenge each other and make each other think, like when he made her sit the mains or the recent jail confrontation (which by the way, reminded me SO much of that scene in Taal where much the same thing happens). Also I want to see more on their relationships with their families (PINTUGANGAPLEASE). I guess I don't mind if it stays in this sort of unacknowledged tension phase for a while.

your last paragraph I want to add to my feeback to if you don't mind. I agree with you, Prishna should start of as friends and build their relationship, but I have this feeling they will be married off sooner then expected πŸ˜•. I hope Pintu can confide in Ganga and babloo to be honest about his feelings.