•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hallo everyone...πŸ˜ƒ tday's episode made up for yesti's episode on the armi scenes... binny has already given a fab update, i wont waste ur time harping on the armi scenes but my reason for this post is one paticular scene... it may be my imagination... 😳 but did everybody notice when arjun told laxmi not to confess her love to the fake arjun... and walked away... laxmi gave him the tinniest of nods... observe carefully...πŸ€“... it is not even a nod just a general shake of the head.. but i felt as though laxmi was obeying him ki teekh hai nahi bolungi... then bua comes and ruins the whole scene harping about fake arjun...
ps- i hope everyone's happy abt tday's episode isme sab kuch tha...😍 more armi scenes with arjun ka chutku smile freeπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="3"><font color="#ff6600">hallo everyone...πŸ˜ƒ tday's episode made up for yesti's episode on the armi scenes... binny has already given a fab update, i wont waste ur time harping on the armi scenes but my reason for this post is one paticular scene... it may be my imagination... 😳 but did everybody notice when arjun told laxmi not to confess her love to the fake arjun... and walked away... laxmi gave him the tinniest of nods... observe carefully...πŸ€“... it is not even a nod just a general shake of the head.. but i felt as though laxmi was obeying him ki teekh hai nahi bolungi... then bua comes and ruins the whole scene harping about fake arjun...
ps- i hope everyone's happy abt tday's episode isme sab kuch tha...😍 more armi scenes with arjun ka chutku smile freeπŸ˜‰</font>
</font>
Very Nice post as usual.I hope last sentence would make smile on everyone's face. 😊
Ya,I loved that smile,however small it might be😊..Now that you say it,even I feel that Lakshmi has nodded slightlyπŸ˜†..
@rafid... thanks...😊

@ashwin... thanks again...
😊

@ nupsdips...me too
lurved that smile...😳... however chutka it was..πŸ˜‰

Ek Chutku smile .. ke liye tho mere 20 minutes kurbaan.. umuah to Arjun